BY TWEEZERMAN

Innovative and intuitive, this handy new portable facial hair remover is small, slim and super easy to use. The ergonomic oval design is comfortable to hold and can easily be used with one hand. Moves up or down - even at an angle, and moves smoothly around facial contours to remove hair in one quick, easy motion. Great for upper lip, chin, cheeks and neck. Coil spring removes unwanted facial hair from the root. Compact design makes it perfect for purse and travel. Easy Finish Facial Hair Remover, Pink see more...

Autumn K.
Holly, MI
Best product ever! It hurts a little at first, but other than that it works perfectly!  I found it a little hard at first, but now I got the hang of it and its cheaper than going to get a regular wax! I got mine at Ulta. I highly recommend for the lip area
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Being Greek, I get a little fuzz on my lip, so I decided to try this facial hair remover. It DID NOT work for me, and it was over $20 when I bought it. It did not remove facial hair AND using it irritates my skin. I suggest a hard pass.
Kim Osteen V.
Fitzgerald
This is a Wonderful product great on facial hair I love it easy to use would recommend it it to anyone.price great
Intisha R.
A very good product and really easily helps in removing facial hair. Pocket friendly and has nice packaging. I'm a first time user and has good value. Not that pricey and would definitely buy it again.