BY TWEEZERMAN

Innovative and intuitive, this handy new portable facial hair remover is small, slim and super easy to use. The ergonomic oval design is comfortable to hold and can easily be used with one hand. Moves up or down-even at an angle, and moves smoothly around facial contours to remove hair in one quick, easy motion. Great for upper lip, chin, cheeks and neck. Coil spring removes unwanted facial hair from the root (which slows and minimizes regrowth). Compact design makes it perfect for purse and travel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It was a good idea, but it still needs work. It didn't do much of anything. I used it as instructed, and occasionally I could feel it ripping some hair out. But there were no visible results.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love, love, love this thing! It is the best thing I've literally ever bought! I can't wax or bleach cause I have super sensitive skin, but I've FINALLY found something that works for me. And it works well too! One of the best investments you could ever make!
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
The color really matches my style. It works well on the chin, but doesn't do as well with the lip. I try to use it every night. It's pretty easy to use. There is no other product like it. I would tell my friends about it. I will keep at it and try different techniques.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Do your peach fuzz become darker, denser and more prominent after using this? What about Ingrown hair?