BY TWEEZERMAN

Celebrated worldwide  for her joyfully over-the-top styles and rock n roll spirit, New York fashion icon Betsey Johnson is the genuine article - just like Tweezerman. Together, this dynamic team has created what can only be fittingly called punky, poppy, pretty pluck.                              Just in time for 2010 Fashion Week, Tweezerman introduces the Betsey Johnson Designer Series; our signature, high-quality, precision Slant® Tweezers adorned with three distinctively whimsical, cool, iconic graphic prints that embody the true essence of Betsey and her personality. Fashion patterns include: white with graphic pink Betsey Bud, neon pink with white Betsey Bones, and black with pink Betsey Babe. Slant Tweezers- Betsey Johnso see more...

• Do the ends get dull after a while? I've had some that ge...7 Answers
  • Does the picture wear off?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between these tweezers and, let's s...3 Answers
Tweezerman Designer Series Slant Tweezers- Betsey Johnson
  • "So much better than drug store tweezers! I like how they're slanted, it makes them easier to use" in 8 reviews
Suzanne R.
Clifton Park, NY
I love these tweezers! I’ve had them for about 5 years and they are still as sharp as when I got them. They are my go to tweezers (even tho I have at least 4 different kinds) they have never failed me. Not to mention them being hot pink with skulls is super bad ass!!
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
Ahhh I love my tweezerman tweezers!! I have the pink with white skulls Betsy Johnson edition. They are my favorite! How could you go wrong with a lifetime warranty of free sharpening?!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Designer Series Slant Tweezers- Betsey Johnson
Courtney C.
These are seriously he beat tweezers and the Betsy Johnson collab was amazing because now they’re also cute. They’re super easy to handle and grip and they do wonders at removing hairs because they are so sharp. I also like the case that it comes in so when I travel I don’t have to worry about dulling the ‘blade’
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased the Tweezerman Designer Series Slant Tweezers Betsy Johnson Marilyn Monroe design from Amazon.com. I absolutely love the glam Marilyn design and the precise precision Tweezerman provides. They are very sturdy and durable compaired to store brands. They're easy to grip and hold making it quick and easy to grab and pluck hairs. One of the biggest reasons I purchased Tweezerman is because they will sharpen your tweezers free for life! All I have to do is mail them in and then wait for them to be shipped back. For more information check out Tweezerman.com! I've been using mine since I purchased it in the summer, for 7 months now, and it's still not dull! Tweezerman is by far the best tweezer I've ever used and I highly recommend giving Tweezerman a try if you haven't all ready!
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
You'd think tweezers are tweezers, so just get any pair and it'll do the job..... well once you use this brand you will realize how much easier these tweezers make the job. It's effortless to pluck the exact hair you're focusing on. The slanted tip is sharply pointed, but don't be afraid it helps so much with precision!!!
Paige M.
I bought these about 6 months ago and I haven't used another pair of tweezers since. These are honestly the best ones I've ever gotten. They are perfect for shaping and fixing up your eyebrows. I highly suggest this. It really does the job. Worth the money.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
These are the best. And I mean the best tweezers ever. I never thought it made a difference with if I spent more on them or not. But the quality and the way they work is insane. They dont hurt to use them. They get the smallest hair ever. And those pesky little ones That your tweezers just can't get out will come out quickly with these.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I bought these on sale a few years ago at Sephora and they have been my favorite tweezers ever since! They are amazing. My mom bought another pair of tweezermans but they feel a lot less study than this pair. I love my Betsey Johnson pair and it has a great design on it. I would buy these over and over again if I could
Caitlyn M.
Monument Bch, MA
I have the pink and white skull Betsy Johnson tweezers that I purchased at a MAC counter in Nordstrom years ago and they are still going strong! I have yet to need to replace them but when I do I know exactly what I will be looking for. Would recommend this product to anyone who needs a great pair of tweezers!
Еlly T.
Skopje
Are these good?
Lori M.
What is the difference between these & other brands?
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
How well do these work? I am very particular about my tweezers. Do the grab the hair easily and do the get dull after a few uses? TIA
Lauren A.
Where can you buy these? What makes hem better than the cheaper ones out there?
Carrie R.
Do they still sell these? I love that print!