Tweezerman Designer Series Slant Tweezers- Betsey Johnson

by Tweezerman

Celebrated worldwide  for her joyfully over-the-top styles and rock n roll spirit, New York fashion icon Betsey Johnson is the genuine article - just like Tweezerman. Together, this dynamic team has created what can only be fittingly called punky, poppy, pretty pluck.                              Just in time for 2010 Fashion Week, Tweezerman introduces the Betsey Johnson Designer Series; our signature, high-quality, precision Slant® Tweezers adorned with three distinctively whimsical, cool, iconic graphic prints that embody the true essence of Betsey and her personality. Fashion patterns include: white with graphic pink Betsey Bud, neon pink with white Betsey Bones, and black with pink Betsey Babe. Slant Tweezers- Betsey Johnso

Do these work any better than normal, plain tweezers or is the popularity simply based on the cute looks?
Does the picture wear off?
Is there a difference between these tweezers and, let's say, a generic one from ulta, walmart, target, etc.?
Start your review of Tweezerman Designer Series Slant Tweezers- Betsey Johnson!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“So much better than drug store tweezers! I like how they're slanted, it makes them easier to use” in reviews
Grand Rivers, KY
I like a tweezer that has some good surface area to make for quick and easy brow touch ups. These are precise and keep their sharpness so they're always ready to go! They are high quality, so they last forever and don't stain or rust. Tweezerman tweezers are definitely worth the extra money.
St Clairsvle, OH
The cute and trendy design is the first thing that caught my eye with these tweezers and helped make my decision to purchase them. They're my favorite tweezers now. The slant helps with precise tweezing
Lyndhurst , NJ
I bought these tweezers because they were just so cute! They work really well. The tip is pointed on the edges so it is easy to get to the smaller, harder to get eyebrow hairs. I highly recommend this brand.
Jersey City, NJ
These are the only tweezers that work for me. I have thick eyebrows and it’s super hard to take them. Tweezerman is the only brand that actually pulls my eyebrows out and allows me to shape them perfectly.
Kew Gardens, NY
Not the best tweezers, they don't really get the hairs, just break them at the base and leave a stubble! They aren't sharp enough to get that one hard- to- grab hair and the over all size of the tip is very wide in my opinion. I don't like the quality of this product at all.
Lawton
Best tweezers ever. These make tweezing stray hairs super fast and easy! These effortlessly grab onto the hairs and you never have to try multiple times to pluck one hair. Will always repurchase!
Largo, FL
I have had this pair of tweezers for over a decade now, they are my go to for not only my brows and stray hairs, but also if I ever get a splinter, need to pick a cuticle, or even when threading a needle. They are so useful!
Norfolk, VA
These tweezers have been my go to for between waxing and I honestly don't know how they haven'd dulled from use over the years, but they are just as good as the first time I used them.  I've never used any other brand and honestly never want to try
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a huge fan of tweezerman tweezers and Betsy Johnson! I was thrilled to see the collaboration and had to get this pair. The tweezers are able to get all the fine hair that must be removed.
I've been using these tweezers no joke for at least 7 years. They're in impeccable shape and have such precision in grabbing stray hairs. These are my absolute favorite and last forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...