BY TWEEZERMAN

A clean cut pair, with precision blades to expertly trim fingernails and toenails see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
These clippers are durable and the 2 different sizes mean you can easily break through hard to cut nails just as easily as you can get into small spaces. I would definitely recommend these to others if they are looking for a good set of clippers.
Belinda C.
The perfect shape. It's so sharp also it doesn't breaks your nail. I love these products. It's on pair of not better than most products. It's very easy to grip due to its rubber. I always buy again. My kids love it too.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I bought this for my husband because he has crazy thick toenails. These are the only ones I've found that can get through those suckers! Definitely a great clipper...we've tried at least 5 others and none compare.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I love this set because i use the smaller one for my finger nails and the larger one for my toe nails. Perfect for travel or at home use. Very durable and last a very long time.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
I boght this at sallys beauty supply store. The price wasnt bad. They are super sharp and it comes with two. Easy to use good for thick nails