BY TWEEZERMAN #67 in Nail Clippers

The Tweezerman Deluxe Fingernail Clipper is the only fingernail clipper you will ever need. see more...

Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
It cuts the nails well and clean ! I love this brand for everything for my nails they do such a good job all the time I recommend all of their products!!! I have no cons about this product !
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I absolutely love these clippers. They work sooooooo good! They cut everything that gets in their way. You won’t have to worry about them ripping your nail or skin because it just cuts it cleanly! I’ve had mine for forever now and they are still as sharp as the day I got them!
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
I love how precise this product is! its sharpness stays the same over time and the material that its made of is great and never gets rusty. It is not a cheap product but its well worth it! Great investment!
Katie K.
Love love love these! They cut very smooth unlike the cheap ones you get at the dollar tree! I even use these to cut my one year old sons nails because they actually cut the first time! I own a couple pairs of these.
💋Cara S.
I have used just about every and any - pair of nail clippers out there known to man, but I have come to find and KNOW that Tweezerman is simply the best that there is! They are the sharpest, the strongest, and just overall very well made! - It probably has to do with the fact, that THIS IS their niche in the beauty industry - it's what they do! They ARE the best, period!
Sharon M.
Cincinnati
Who likes spending money on nail clippers? They definitely don't fall into the "fun" category to purchase but since we all use them, might as well purchase a quality pair.
Tweezerman fingernail clippers are reasonably priced and get the job done.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
I was so uncomfortable before I got these. I use them at least once a week. They get rid of all my hang nails so I can wear my work gloves comfortably.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
This is also a staple product. A must have. I take a lot of vitamins so my nails grow really fast
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
A decent clipper that does that job, quality feels good no rust or rubbing off of the metal
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
This is an excellent nail clipper. Gets the job done quickly and easily without fuss. Great value for money as o have mine for ages and I have never cut myself by accident whenever I use it. It's a great product!