BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers
  • "So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you." in 9 reviews
Stacy S.
2,100 reviews
Review for: Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Blue, 1 ea more...
I receives a sample of a Cynthia Rowley liostick jn a beauty bag. the cokor was vibrant and itnlasted a lomg time. I would consider pruchasing the full size.
Leigh c.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Target
After using Tweezerman, I'll never go back to another brand. I had no idea Tweezers could be this great! It rarely even hurts now that I'm using quality tweezers.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas , NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?