BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers
  • "So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you." in 9 reviews
Anna S.
Camp Hill, PA
Use these every day for shaping my eyebrows. They grab better than any other kinds of tweezers I've ever used over the past 30 years. I keep a pair in my medicine cabinet and another pair in my purse.
Marysa O.
Iowa City, IA
Love love love. These grip the hairs perfectly and are suuuuuper cute. I don't think I'll use another brand.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT
Very good tweezers! Love the design on them, it's so cute! Works just as well as any pair of tweezers, and adorable to boot!
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love a stiff tweezer, it gets the job done and doesn't seem to loose it's sharp edge. Love them.
alexandra t.
buueno esta pinza es muy buena porque depila muy bien, ademas el dieno de la pinza es muy bonito . recomiendo esta pinza por que te va a depilar muy bien y quedras agusta con tu dpilacion.
Ashley J.
Laporte, IN
This isn't the exact design of mine, but same brand and same style. I have had the same pair for over 3 years now and it still works like brand new. I purchased my pair from Sally's Beauty Supply.
Marissa C.
Windermere, FL
This tweezerman has lasted me a lifetime! I have used it for over 8 years and is still going strong. It removes hair painlessly and in one swipe. You don't need to hold it super tight like a cheaper tweezer.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Blue, 1 ea more...
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Love these tweezers. There’s just something about them, they grab the hairs a different way. It feels so clean when I use these.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Great for brows, easy to grip and gets a firm hold on brows, also the design is cute!
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas , NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?