BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers
  • "So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you." in 9 reviews
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Cute design and very precise angle. Gets even the smallest hairs. Great experience When using.
Ashley S.
So fun! The pattern on these tweezers makes the tedious task of plucking eyebrows that much more enjoyable. These little tweezers get every last hair and leave my brows looking fab!
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
Great design on tweezers. Easy to pluck small hairs. Works better than others I have used. I use this every week or so. Works for all skin types. Great price.
Ali W.
Hudsonville, MI
These tweezers worked really well when needing to groom and shape my eyebrows! The style on them is super cute as well!
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL
Love these tweezers. They are well designed, easy to hold, and make plucking a less painful experience
Olivia R.
Marquette, MI
There is no better tweezer than Tweezerman tweezers. They are always sharp and precise. I love them for my brows and applying my falsies. They are a little pricey but the quality makes them worth every penny! Would recommend and buy again!
Susan O.
Frisco, TX
There's tweezers outlast and perfect your skin to be free of unwanted and unneeded hair. Tweezerman is second to none.
Afshan M.
It picks up little hairs under chin , lips and hard to see places hidden on face I recommend this
Betty V.
Lawton, OK
Works great!
But it's cuter than the regular style of tweezers. So I usually buy the ones that are decorated.
Alisa O.
Boca Raton, FL
These are just so cute. I love the precision of the tweezerman tweezers and the cute designer touch just makes them even better.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?