BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Sandria C.
detroit, MI
Cute design and very precise angle. Gets even the smallest hairs. Great experience When using.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I love Tweezerman tweezers. They are a little bit pricey compared to others but they are so worth it. You don't have to go over the same hair five times to get it out like you do with other tweezers. These just get all of them right out super fast. I definitely recommend!
Alisa O.
Boca Raton, FL
These are just so cute. I love the precision of the tweezerman tweezers and the cute designer touch just makes them even better.
Ashley S.
So fun! The pattern on these tweezers makes the tedious task of plucking eyebrows that much more enjoyable. These little tweezers get every last hair and leave my brows looking fab!
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
Great design on tweezers. Easy to pluck small hairs. Works better than others I have used. I use this every week or so. Works for all skin types. Great price.
Ali W.
Hudsonville, MI
These tweezers worked really well when needing to groom and shape my eyebrows! The style on them is super cute as well!
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
Ive gotten my eyebrows waxed only a handful of times and i keep up with them myself... I think we all know how hard it is to find a great pair of tweezers this brand has never let me down when jt comes to quality especially these ones i normally dont like a slant i like the pointy ones because youncan get into the hair and pull it fom the root more effectively but these slants my lord theyre amazing
Alma G.
Lancaster, TX
Love how they come in different colors. I have quite a few of them, big but their not bulky. I keep one in my car and puse...ver handy!!
Christian L.
San Antonio
Love it
Amazing tweezers you can get the littlest hairs . First introduced to these at like age 14 and used them Evers since .
alexandra t.
buueno esta pinza es muy buena porque depila muy bien, ademas el dieno de la pinza es muy bonito . recomiendo esta pinza por que te va a depilar muy bien y quedras agusta con tu dpilacion.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?