Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#67 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove City, OH

Perfect edge to target the area you're needing to tweeze. I use these multiple times a week. Very easy to use and to clean.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL

Love these tweezers. They are well designed, easy to hold, and make plucking a less painful experience
Anna S.
Anna S.
Camp Hill, PA

Use these every day for shaping my eyebrows. They grab better than any other kinds of tweezers I've ever used over the past 30 years. I keep a pair in my medicine cabinet and another pair in my purse.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Hamden, CT

I've been using this for years. The slant style grabs at the brow root the best! It will last forever, unless, like me, you like to change up your print.
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.

Tweezerman is the best brand. Long lasting and they stay sharp and precise. The only brand i trust with my eyebrows!
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?

Join Now