2 colors available

BY TWEEZERMAN #64 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Megan W.
Megan W.
Really cute print! Love these! Bought these to replace the exact same ones I've had but dropped on my tile floor & bent the tip. Couldn't function without them. Super precision. Really great tweezers I would recommend them for people with fine eyebrow hairs.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
Ive gotten my eyebrows waxed only a handful of times and i keep up with them myself... I think we all know how hard it is to find a great pair of tweezers this brand has never let me down when jt comes to quality especially these ones i normally dont like a slant i like the pointy ones because youncan get into the hair and pull it fom the root more effectively but these slants my lord theyre amazing
alexandra t.
alexandra t.
buueno esta pinza es muy buena porque depila muy bien, ademas el dieno de la pinza es muy bonito . recomiendo esta pinza por que te va a depilar muy bien y quedras agusta con tu dpilacion.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Langley
love these as they really grab what your after. I like the design this way I know there mine lol. my skin type is t zone oily. I use thes pretty much daily. I actually got these at winners/marshalls. satisfied with these nothing worse than buying tweezers that don't work well.
adelina v.
adelina v.
Windsor, ON
just an easy pair of tweezers and easy to use and good to grip on the hairs that you need to tweeze.
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.
Tweezerman is the best brand. Long lasting and they stay sharp and precise. The only brand i trust with my eyebrows!
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?