Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#75 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Susan O.
Susan O.
Frisco, TX

There's tweezers outlast and perfect your skin to be free of unwanted and unneeded hair. Tweezerman is second to none.
Kjirsten B.
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love this tweezer by Tweezerman and the designer series by Cynthia Rowley. Its so pretty! I have always found Tweezerman tweezers to do an efficient job and this one is so pretty! I love it!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Laporte, IN

This isn't the exact design of mine, but same brand and same style. I have had the same pair for over 3 years now and it still works like brand new. I purchased my pair from Sally's Beauty Supply.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove City, OH

Perfect edge to target the area you're needing to tweeze. I use these multiple times a week. Very easy to use and to clean.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL

Love these tweezers. They are well designed, easy to hold, and make plucking a less painful experience
Anna S.
Anna S.
Camp Hill, PA

Use these every day for shaping my eyebrows. They grab better than any other kinds of tweezers I've ever used over the past 30 years. I keep a pair in my medicine cabinet and another pair in my purse.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Hamden, CT

I've been using this for years. The slant style grabs at the brow root the best! It will last forever, unless, like me, you like to change up your print.
Nash T.
Nash T.

Work great. I can't complain at all about this product. Easy to get those hard to get hairs. Easy to grip.
Gayle F.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA

Found this one at tjmaxx for $4.99! It was my lucky day. I've always adored tweezerman tweezers since I bought my first pair at full retail about 10 years ago. I still have that pair and they are working as well as the day I got them. I make sure to wipe clean after each use and to store them well so that the tips don't get misaligned or damaged. These are a worthwhile investment. I like to have a spare pair on hand to keep in my travel bag.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL

So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?