BY TWEEZERMAN #92 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Nash T.
Work great. I can't complain at all about this product. Easy to get those hard to get hairs. Easy to grip.
Tamika W.
Very stylish and works very well. I would recommend to anyone that I know. Will be making another purchase.
kelsi a.
Royston , GA
I love my tweezerman tweezers! They're hands down the best tweezers I've ever had! Plus they're super cute.
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL
Love these tweezers. They are well designed, easy to hold, and make plucking a less painful experience
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love a stiff tweezer, it gets the job done and doesn't seem to loose it's sharp edge. Love them.
Isela T.
Midland, TX
I love them but I keep loosing them and always end up buying Dollar general Tweezers for the moment
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
Best tweezers I've ever used, definitely recommend! They get each any every hair without an issue!
Afshan M.
It picks up little hairs under chin , lips and hard to see places hidden on face I recommend this
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Cute design and very precise angle. Gets even the smallest hairs. Great experience When using.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
There is no better tweezer than Tweezerman tweezers! I've been using them for nearly 20 years.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?