Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#67 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Marysa O.
Marysa O.
Iowa City, IA

Love love love. These grip the hairs perfectly and are suuuuuper cute. I don't think I'll use another brand.
Isela T.
Isela T.
Midland, TX

I love them but I keep loosing them and always end up buying Dollar general Tweezers for the moment
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR

These work great! They have a sharp edge that allows me to pluck even the newest hair, but not so sharp that blond hairs are broken. I have always found TweezerMan to be high quality. My only complaint is that my husband keeps stealing them because they work so much better than the tweezers he has.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA

Sure everyone needs a tweezers in the house right? Well make sure you keep this baby up somewhere safe as this is not for general use. Tweezerman did not get their great reputation for nothing, they are the best! They can be pricey but think of it as an investment and a time saver. These bad boys can pick up the smallest ant thinest hairs and pluck them out easily
Solimar S.
Solimar S.

I really like this product. I am obsessed with removing my hairs with tweezers. I can passed 5 hours doing that. If you like to remove your extra hair use this tweezers.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR

tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Afshan M.
Afshan M.

It picks up little hairs under chin , lips and hard to see places hidden on face I recommend this
Susan O.
Susan O.
Frisco, TX

There's tweezers outlast and perfect your skin to be free of unwanted and unneeded hair. Tweezerman is second to none.
Kjirsten B.
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love this tweezer by Tweezerman and the designer series by Cynthia Rowley. Its so pretty! I have always found Tweezerman tweezers to do an efficient job and this one is so pretty! I love it!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Laporte, IN

This isn't the exact design of mine, but same brand and same style. I have had the same pair for over 3 years now and it still works like brand new. I purchased my pair from Sally's Beauty Supply.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?

Join Now