2 colors available

BY TWEEZERMAN #62 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Lizette M.
Lizette M.
Fresno, CA
Great for your eyebrows great grip and gets a firm hold on your brows. The design is great and love the color.
Amber j.
Amber j.
So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX
I love these. They are cute and perform so well. I keep them stashed all over...in my purse, my office, my car, next to my bed. Thank goodness they are priced as low as they are.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Tweezerman tweezers! Be careful when you first start using them as they are ridiculously sharp! They are cheap and cute!
kelsi a.
kelsi a.
Royston, GA
I love my tweezerman tweezers! They're hands down the best tweezers I've ever had! Plus they're super cute.
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
I love the slanted tweezerman tweezers and the pattern makes them so fun! They are easy to keep clean and are very durable.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite tweezers ever. They are always able to get all the hairs that are unwanted. You can not go wrong with these.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
There is no better tweezer than Tweezerman tweezers! I've been using them for nearly 20 years.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Danville, KY
I purchase these tweezers a few months ago. I typically have trouble finding tweezers that work and continue to work. I highly recommend these. There also very stylish.
Malek L.
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
Best tweezers I've ever used, definitely recommend! They get each any every hair without an issue!
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?