Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#75 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Dexter, MO

Great design on tweezers. Easy to pluck small hairs. Works better than others I have used. I use this every week or so. Works for all skin types. Great price.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Hudsonville, MI

These tweezers worked really well when needing to groom and shape my eyebrows! The style on them is super cute as well!
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT

Very good tweezers! Love the design on them, it's so cute! Works just as well as any pair of tweezers, and adorable to boot!
Marysa O.
Marysa O.
Iowa City, IA

Love love love. These grip the hairs perfectly and are suuuuuper cute. I don't think I'll use another brand.
Isela T.
Isela T.
Midland, TX

I love them but I keep loosing them and always end up buying Dollar general Tweezers for the moment
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR

These work great! They have a sharp edge that allows me to pluck even the newest hair, but not so sharp that blond hairs are broken. I have always found TweezerMan to be high quality. My only complaint is that my husband keeps stealing them because they work so much better than the tweezers he has.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA

Sure everyone needs a tweezers in the house right? Well make sure you keep this baby up somewhere safe as this is not for general use. Tweezerman did not get their great reputation for nothing, they are the best! They can be pricey but think of it as an investment and a time saver. These bad boys can pick up the smallest ant thinest hairs and pluck them out easily
Solimar S.
Solimar S.

I really like this product. I am obsessed with removing my hairs with tweezers. I can passed 5 hours doing that. If you like to remove your extra hair use this tweezers.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR

tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Afshan M.
Afshan M.

It picks up little hairs under chin , lips and hard to see places hidden on face I recommend this
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?