Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#67 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

So fun! The pattern on these tweezers makes the tedious task of plucking eyebrows that much more enjoyable. These little tweezers get every last hair and leave my brows looking fab!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL

These tweezer are the best you will ever use. They are very sharp which makes plucking hairs less painful. The tweezer are comfortable to hold and squeeze.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

Great for brows, easy to grip and gets a firm hold on brows, also the design is cute!
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY

Tweezers are the most common tool of mine. I use it to fix and shape up my eyebrows and mostly to take out some hair off my face.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Dexter, MO

Great design on tweezers. Easy to pluck small hairs. Works better than others I have used. I use this every week or so. Works for all skin types. Great price.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Hudsonville, MI

These tweezers worked really well when needing to groom and shape my eyebrows! The style on them is super cute as well!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ

Ive gotten my eyebrows waxed only a handful of times and i keep up with them myself... I think we all know how hard it is to find a great pair of tweezers this brand has never let me down when jt comes to quality especially these ones i normally dont like a slant i like the pointy ones because youncan get into the hair and pull it fom the root more effectively but these slants my lord theyre amazing
Heather R.
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK

I love a stiff tweezer, it gets the job done and doesn't seem to loose it's sharp edge. Love them.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT

Very good tweezers! Love the design on them, it's so cute! Works just as well as any pair of tweezers, and adorable to boot!
adelina v.
adelina v.
Windsor, ON

just an easy pair of tweezers and easy to use and good to grip on the hairs that you need to tweeze.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?

Join Now