BY TWEEZERMAN #96 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Perfect edge to target the area you're needing to tweeze. I use these multiple times a week. Very easy to use and to clean.
Susan O.
Frisco, TX
There's tweezers outlast and perfect your skin to be free of unwanted and unneeded hair. Tweezerman is second to none.
Charlotte I.
Not only are these tweezers super cute, but they also are very effective. I tweeze my eyebrows every couple weeks and the slant tip really helps get a grip on each hair so that I can tweeze quickly and effectively!
Anne M.
Stanford, KY
BEST. TWEEZER. EVER.
No others have compared to the quality of this one! It can get any and every hair you could ever want to pluck!
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL
So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this tweezer by Tweezerman and the designer series by Cynthia Rowley. Its so pretty! I have always found Tweezerman tweezers to do an efficient job and this one is so pretty! I love it!
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Solimar S.
I really like this product. I am obsessed with removing my hairs with tweezers. I can passed 5 hours doing that. If you like to remove your extra hair use this tweezers.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
These tweezer are the best you will ever use. They are very sharp which makes plucking hairs less painful. The tweezer are comfortable to hold and squeeze.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Tweezers are the most common tool of mine. I use it to fix and shape up my eyebrows and mostly to take out some hair off my face.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?