Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#73 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Gayle F.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Found this one at tjmaxx for $4.99! It was my lucky day. I've always adored tweezerman tweezers since I bought my first pair at full retail about 10 years ago. I still have that pair and they are working as well as the day I got them. I make sure to wipe clean after each use and to store them well so that the tips don't get misaligned or damaged. These are a worthwhile investment. I like to have a spare pair on hand to keep in my travel bag.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL
So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
Anne M.
Anne M.
Stanford, KY
BEST. TWEEZER. EVER.
No others have compared to the quality of this one! It can get any and every hair you could ever want to pluck!
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Not only are these tweezers super cute, but they also are very effective. I tweeze my eyebrows every couple weeks and the slant tip really helps get a grip on each hair so that I can tweeze quickly and effectively!
Malek L.
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
Best tweezers I've ever used, definitely recommend! They get each any every hair without an issue!
Candice S.
Candice S.
Danville, KY
I purchase these tweezers a few months ago. I typically have trouble finding tweezers that work and continue to work. I highly recommend these. There also very stylish.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
There is no better tweezer than Tweezerman tweezers! I've been using them for nearly 20 years.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite tweezers ever. They are always able to get all the hairs that are unwanted. You can not go wrong with these.
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
I love the slanted tweezerman tweezers and the pattern makes them so fun! They are easy to keep clean and are very durable.
kelsi a.
kelsi a.
Royston, GA
I love my tweezerman tweezers! They're hands down the best tweezers I've ever had! Plus they're super cute.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?