Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#76 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
kelsi a.
kelsi a.
Royston, GA

I love my tweezerman tweezers! They're hands down the best tweezers I've ever had! Plus they're super cute.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I love my Tweezerman tweezers! Be careful when you first start using them as they are ridiculously sharp! They are cheap and cute!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX

I love these. They are cute and perform so well. I keep them stashed all over...in my purse, my office, my car, next to my bed. Thank goodness they are priced as low as they are.
Amber j.
Amber j.

So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you.
Sandria C.
Sandria C.
Detroit , Michigan

Cute design and very precise angle. Gets even the smallest hairs. Great experience When using.
Lizette M.
Lizette M.
Fresno, CA

Great for your eyebrows great grip and gets a firm hold on your brows. The design is great and love the color.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY

Tweezers are the most common tool of mine. I use it to fix and shape up my eyebrows and mostly to take out some hair off my face.
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL

These tweezer are the best you will ever use. They are very sharp which makes plucking hairs less painful. The tweezer are comfortable to hold and squeeze.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

Great for brows, easy to grip and gets a firm hold on brows, also the design is cute!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Rosebush, MI

These are super cute, I keep a pair in my purse and make-up bag! They also have a nice end to actually grab the hairs easily.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?

Join Now