BY TWEEZERMAN #69 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only are these tweezers super cute, but they also are very effective. I tweeze my eyebrows every couple weeks and the slant tip really helps get a grip on each hair so that I can tweeze quickly and effectively!
Anne M.
Anne M.
Stanford, KY
BEST. TWEEZER. EVER.
No others have compared to the quality of this one! It can get any and every hair you could ever want to pluck!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL
So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
Gayle F.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Found this one at tjmaxx for $4.99! It was my lucky day. I've always adored tweezerman tweezers since I bought my first pair at full retail about 10 years ago. I still have that pair and they are working as well as the day I got them. I make sure to wipe clean after each use and to store them well so that the tips don't get misaligned or damaged. These are a worthwhile investment. I like to have a spare pair on hand to keep in my travel bag.
Kjirsten B.
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this tweezer by Tweezerman and the designer series by Cynthia Rowley. Its so pretty! I have always found Tweezerman tweezers to do an efficient job and this one is so pretty! I love it!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Nash T.
Nash T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Work great. I can't complain at all about this product. Easy to get those hard to get hairs. Easy to grip.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Camp Hill, PA
Use these every day for shaping my eyebrows. They grab better than any other kinds of tweezers I've ever used over the past 30 years. I keep a pair in my medicine cabinet and another pair in my purse.
Marysa O.
Marysa O.
Iowa City, IA
Love love love. These grip the hairs perfectly and are suuuuuper cute. I don't think I'll use another brand.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT
Very good tweezers! Love the design on them, it's so cute! Works just as well as any pair of tweezers, and adorable to boot!
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?