2 colors available

BY TWEEZERMAN #71 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Alma G.
Alma G.
Lancaster, TX
Love how they come in different colors. I have quite a few of them, big but their not bulky. I keep one in my car and puse...ver handy!!
Ali W.
Ali W.
Hudsonville, MI
These tweezers worked really well when needing to groom and shape my eyebrows! The style on them is super cute as well!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love a stiff tweezer, it gets the job done and doesn't seem to loose it's sharp edge. Love them.
Betty V.
Betty V.
Lawton, OK
Works great!
But it's cuter than the regular style of tweezers. So I usually buy the ones that are decorated.
Karime S.
Karime S.
Laredo, TX
This is definitely the best brand of tweezers, I have tried several others and none of them can compare. They also work for a very long time
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT
Very good tweezers! Love the design on them, it's so cute! Works just as well as any pair of tweezers, and adorable to boot!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Hamden, CT
I've been using this for years. The slant style grabs at the brow root the best! It will last forever, unless, like me, you like to change up your print.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Camp Hill, PA
Use these every day for shaping my eyebrows. They grab better than any other kinds of tweezers I've ever used over the past 30 years. I keep a pair in my medicine cabinet and another pair in my purse.
Nash T.
Nash T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Work great. I can't complain at all about this product. Easy to get those hard to get hairs. Easy to grip.
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Mobile, AL
Love these tweezers. They are well designed, easy to hold, and make plucking a less painful experience
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?