Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#67 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Tamika W.
Tamika W.

Very stylish and works very well. I would recommend to anyone that I know. Will be making another purchase.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Jasonville, IN

Love these. So cute and stylish and they work so well. Tight grip on loose eyebrow hair's.
Susan O.
Susan O.
Frisco, TX

There's tweezers outlast and perfect your skin to be free of unwanted and unneeded hair. Tweezerman is second to none.
Afshan M.
Afshan M.

It picks up little hairs under chin , lips and hard to see places hidden on face I recommend this
adelina v.
adelina v.
Windsor, ON

just an easy pair of tweezers and easy to use and good to grip on the hairs that you need to tweeze.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Stanford, KY

BEST. TWEEZER. EVER.
No others have compared to the quality of this one! It can get any and every hair you could ever want to pluck!
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.

Not only are these tweezers super cute, but they also are very effective. I tweeze my eyebrows every couple weeks and the slant tip really helps get a grip on each hair so that I can tweeze quickly and effectively!
Malek L.
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ

Best tweezers I've ever used, definitely recommend! They get each any every hair without an issue!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL

So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR

tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?

Join Now