Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#76 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Karime S.
Karime S.
Laredo, TX

This is definitely the best brand of tweezers, I have tried several others and none of them can compare. They also work for a very long time
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR

tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Solimar S.
Solimar S.

I really like this product. I am obsessed with removing my hairs with tweezers. I can passed 5 hours doing that. If you like to remove your extra hair use this tweezers.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK

I love a stiff tweezer, it gets the job done and doesn't seem to loose it's sharp edge. Love them.
Gayle F.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA

Found this one at tjmaxx for $4.99! It was my lucky day. I've always adored tweezerman tweezers since I bought my first pair at full retail about 10 years ago. I still have that pair and they are working as well as the day I got them. I make sure to wipe clean after each use and to store them well so that the tips don't get misaligned or damaged. These are a worthwhile investment. I like to have a spare pair on hand to keep in my travel bag.
Nash T.
Nash T.

Work great. I can't complain at all about this product. Easy to get those hard to get hairs. Easy to grip.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL

So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
Anne M.
Anne M.
Stanford, KY

BEST. TWEEZER. EVER.
No others have compared to the quality of this one! It can get any and every hair you could ever want to pluck!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA

Sure everyone needs a tweezers in the house right? Well make sure you keep this baby up somewhere safe as this is not for general use. Tweezerman did not get their great reputation for nothing, they are the best! They can be pricey but think of it as an investment and a time saver. These bad boys can pick up the smallest ant thinest hairs and pluck them out easily
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR

These work great! They have a sharp edge that allows me to pluck even the newest hair, but not so sharp that blond hairs are broken. I have always found TweezerMan to be high quality. My only complaint is that my husband keeps stealing them because they work so much better than the tweezers he has.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?

Join Now