BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Candice S.
Danville, KY
I purchase these tweezers a few months ago. I typically have trouble finding tweezers that work and continue to work. I highly recommend these. There also very stylish.
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this tweezer by Tweezerman and the designer series by Cynthia Rowley. Its so pretty! I have always found Tweezerman tweezers to do an efficient job and this one is so pretty! I love it!
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
Gosh, Cynthia Rowley can do it all! I love how fun and stylish these are. They're a fun addition to any makeup bag. The unique colors make them easy to find when searching through your makeup bag or purse.
Kelsey L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these tweezers and the design that is on them! They get the hair out perfectly when I pluck my eyebrows. I love these and have had mine for over a year!!
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
Great design on tweezers. Easy to pluck small hairs. Works better than others I have used. I use this every week or so. Works for all skin types. Great price.
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Slant tweezers are the best. I have out of control eyebrows, I swear by these. They're thin enough to get even the smallest hair. I'll never use anything else.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
These tweezer are the best you will ever use. They are very sharp which makes plucking hairs less painful. The tweezer are comfortable to hold and squeeze.
Lisa M.
Hamden, CT
I've been using this for years. The slant style grabs at the brow root the best! It will last forever, unless, like me, you like to change up your print.
Grace L.
Glen Ellyn, IL
So accurate and precise. Easy to use, favorite brand! the angled end makes it easy to use with non dominate hand (I have trouble with that sometimes)
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
For these to be a cheaper drug store product they really work great - better than some of the expensive professional grade tweezers. Recommend!
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?