BY TWEEZERMAN #89 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Beauty Junkie Expert
Slant tweezers are the best. I have out of control eyebrows, I swear by these. They're thin enough to get even the smallest hair. I'll never use anything else.
Lisa M.
Hamden, CT
I've been using this for years. The slant style grabs at the brow root the best! It will last forever, unless, like me, you like to change up your print.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For these to be a cheaper drug store product they really work great - better than some of the expensive professional grade tweezers. Recommend!
Alma G.
Lancaster, TX
Love how they come in different colors. I have quite a few of them, big but their not bulky. I keep one in my car and puse...ver handy!!
Cara C.
Mars Hill, NC
I swear by Tweezerman. It works better than other tweezer brands. It does the best work out of most brands I have bought in the past.
Alisa O.
Boca Raton, FL
These are just so cute. I love the precision of the tweezerman tweezers and the cute designer touch just makes them even better.
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these tweezers. There’s just something about them, they grab the hairs a different way. It feels so clean when I use these.
Christian L.
San Antonio
Love it
Amazing tweezers you can get the littlest hairs . First introduced to these at like age 14 and used them Evers since .
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT
Very good tweezers! Love the design on them, it's so cute! Works just as well as any pair of tweezers, and adorable to boot!
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tweezers of all kinds I use them frequently and they are pretty too!!! This tool is good to use on fine hair as well
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?