Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#75 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Terre Haute, IN

I love these tweezers and the design that is on them! They get the hair out perfectly when I pluck my eyebrows. I love these and have had mine for over a year!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green

Slant tweezers are the best. I have out of control eyebrows, I swear by these. They're thin enough to get even the smallest hair. I'll never use anything else.
Alma G.
Alma G.
Lancaster, TX

Love how they come in different colors. I have quite a few of them, big but their not bulky. I keep one in my car and puse...ver handy!!
Cara C.
Cara C.
Mars Hill, NC

I swear by Tweezerman. It works better than other tweezer brands. It does the best work out of most brands I have bought in the past.
Alisa O.
Alisa O.
Delray Beach , FL

These are just so cute. I love the precision of the tweezerman tweezers and the cute designer touch just makes them even better.
Christian L.
Christian L.
San Antonio

Love it
Amazing tweezers you can get the littlest hairs . First introduced to these at like age 14 and used them Evers since .
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mc Gehee, AR

I love tweezers of all kinds I use them frequently and they are pretty too!!! This tool is good to use on fine hair as well
Tamika W.
Tamika W.

Very stylish and works very well. I would recommend to anyone that I know. Will be making another purchase.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Jasonville, IN

Love these. So cute and stylish and they work so well. Tight grip on loose eyebrow hair's.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Broken Arrow, OK

I love a stiff tweezer, it gets the job done and doesn't seem to loose it's sharp edge. Love them.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?