BY TWEEZERMAN #70 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tweezers of all kinds I use them frequently and they are pretty too!!! This tool is good to use on fine hair as well
Tamika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very stylish and works very well. I would recommend to anyone that I know. Will be making another purchase.
Kaitlin S.
Coalmont, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. So cute and stylish and they work so well. Tight grip on loose eyebrow hair's.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Sure everyone needs a tweezers in the house right? Well make sure you keep this baby up somewhere safe as this is not for general use. Tweezerman did not get their great reputation for nothing, they are the best! They can be pricey but think of it as an investment and a time saver. These bad boys can pick up the smallest ant thinest hairs and pluck them out easily
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I love Tweezerman tweezers. They are a little bit pricey compared to others but they are so worth it. You don't have to go over the same hair five times to get it out like you do with other tweezers. These just get all of them right out super fast. I definitely recommend!
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR
These work great! They have a sharp edge that allows me to pluck even the newest hair, but not so sharp that blond hairs are broken. I have always found TweezerMan to be high quality. My only complaint is that my husband keeps stealing them because they work so much better than the tweezers he has.
Ashley S.
So fun! The pattern on these tweezers makes the tedious task of plucking eyebrows that much more enjoyable. These little tweezers get every last hair and leave my brows looking fab!
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect your brows and look super cute doing it? I'm in! These tweezers are so cute, but don't let that fool you, they're super effective! The really sharp tip is perfect for precision and getting rid of unwanted hair no matter how thick or short!
Marissa C.
Windermere, FL
This tweezerman has lasted me a lifetime! I have used it for over 8 years and is still going strong. It removes hair painlessly and in one swipe. You don't need to hold it super tight like a cheaper tweezer.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Found this one at tjmaxx for $4.99! It was my lucky day. I've always adored tweezerman tweezers since I bought my first pair at full retail about 10 years ago. I still have that pair and they are working as well as the day I got them. I make sure to wipe clean after each use and to store them well so that the tips don't get misaligned or damaged. These are a worthwhile investment. I like to have a spare pair on hand to keep in my travel bag.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?