Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I love Tweezerman tweezers. They are a little bit pricey compared to others but they are so worth it. You don't have to go over the same hair five times to get it out like you do with other tweezers. These just get all of them right out super fast. I definitely recommend!
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I really loved this tweezers because of the design but it didn't actually wow me because it wouldn't get my tiny hairs I spent a few dollars and it didn't meet my expectations I was really disappointed I wanted this to work so bad but sadly it didn't!
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
Seriously, do not buy any other tweezers. These are the only tweezers worth your money. Easy to use. Works perfectly every time. Don't let anyone borrow them. They will steal them. I have sensitive skin, and these don't really irritate me at all bc it extracts the hair so easily.
Olivia R.
Marquette , MI
There is no better tweezer than Tweezerman tweezers. They are always sharp and precise. I love them for my brows and applying my falsies. They are a little pricey but the quality makes them worth every penny! Would recommend and buy again!
b l.
Slant tweezers are my eyebrow plucker of choice. It's design makes it easy to get at the one hair under the one hair you don't want plucked. It's also great for splinters and for a mom of active kiddos that is a necessity, of course the gorgeous Cynthia Rowley design is a nice touch.
Ashley J.
Laporte, IN
This isn't the exact design of mine, but same brand and same style. I have had the same pair for over 3 years now and it still works like brand new. I purchased my pair from Sally's Beauty Supply.
Amber j.
So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you.
Marissa C.
Windermere, FL
This tweezerman has lasted me a lifetime! I have used it for over 8 years and is still going strong. It removes hair painlessly and in one swipe. You don't need to hold it super tight like a cheaper tweezer.
Charlotte I.
Not only are these tweezers super cute, but they also are very effective. I tweeze my eyebrows every couple weeks and the slant tip really helps get a grip on each hair so that I can tweeze quickly and effectively!
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
I like how tweezerman does their slant because it enables me to get those tiny hairs that are hard to grab otherwise. When I don't use the slanted ones I end up grabbing way too many hairs and mess up my eyebrows. Way easier to just go get them waxed!
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?