BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers
  • "So cute, reliable, and cheap! I bought two to keep in my stationary makeup collection and my purses makeup bag. Such a cute design, and the slightly slanted tips really get at those random hairs that pop out at you." in 9 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Blue, 1 ea more...
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR
These work great! They have a sharp edge that allows me to pluck even the newest hair, but not so sharp that blond hairs are broken. I have always found TweezerMan to be high quality. My only complaint is that my husband keeps stealing them because they work so much better than the tweezers he has.
Ashley S.
So fun! The pattern on these tweezers makes the tedious task of plucking eyebrows that much more enjoyable. These little tweezers get every last hair and leave my brows looking fab!
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Tweezerman is the only brand of tweezers I have found that gets the job done and is even able to remove those tiny hairs that have just popped out. That said my husbands tweezerman tweezers (red) work way better than mine do so I'm not sure if the design was ever changed or what but they still work great
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect your brows and look super cute doing it? I'm in! These tweezers are so cute, but don't let that fool you, they're super effective! The really sharp tip is perfect for precision and getting rid of unwanted hair no matter how thick or short!
Anna S.
Camp Hill, PA
Use these every day for shaping my eyebrows. They grab better than any other kinds of tweezers I've ever used over the past 30 years. I keep a pair in my medicine cabinet and another pair in my purse.
Solimar S.
I really like this product. I am obsessed with removing my hairs with tweezers. I can passed 5 hours doing that. If you like to remove your extra hair use this tweezers.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
tweezerman is the best tweezer out there. The only thing I do not like is the cost. but I get it, you get what you pay for. But I really cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Sure everyone needs a tweezers in the house right? Well make sure you keep this baby up somewhere safe as this is not for general use. Tweezerman did not get their great reputation for nothing, they are the best! They can be pricey but think of it as an investment and a time saver. These bad boys can pick up the smallest ant thinest hairs and pluck them out easily
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Found this one at tjmaxx for $4.99! It was my lucky day. I've always adored tweezerman tweezers since I bought my first pair at full retail about 10 years ago. I still have that pair and they are working as well as the day I got them. I make sure to wipe clean after each use and to store them well so that the tips don't get misaligned or damaged. These are a worthwhile investment. I like to have a spare pair on hand to keep in my travel bag.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?