2 colors available

BY TWEEZERMAN #66 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors and positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award- winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Fashion designer Cynthia Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year s designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the premium quality beauty tools that give you. the most beautiful brows, hands and feet. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Slant Tweezers, Light Blue. see more...

Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Tweezerman is the only brand of tweezers I have found that gets the job done and is even able to remove those tiny hairs that have just popped out. That said my husbands tweezerman tweezers (red) work way better than mine do so I'm not sure if the design was ever changed or what but they still work great
b l.
b l.
Slant tweezers are my eyebrow plucker of choice. It's design makes it easy to get at the one hair under the one hair you don't want plucked. It's also great for splinters and for a mom of active kiddos that is a necessity, of course the gorgeous Cynthia Rowley design is a nice touch.
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
Seriously, do not buy any other tweezers. These are the only tweezers worth your money. Easy to use. Works perfectly every time. Don't let anyone borrow them. They will steal them. I have sensitive skin, and these don't really irritate me at all bc it extracts the hair so easily.
Kasondra S.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
I like how tweezerman does their slant because it enables me to get those tiny hairs that are hard to grab otherwise. When I don't use the slanted ones I end up grabbing way too many hairs and mess up my eyebrows. Way easier to just go get them waxed!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I really loved this tweezers because of the design but it didn't actually wow me because it wouldn't get my tiny hairs I spent a few dollars and it didn't meet my expectations I was really disappointed I wanted this to work so bad but sadly it didn't!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Marquette, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no better tweezer than Tweezerman tweezers. They are always sharp and precise. I love them for my brows and applying my falsies. They are a little pricey but the quality makes them worth every penny! Would recommend and buy again!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Windermere, FL
This tweezerman has lasted me a lifetime! I have used it for over 8 years and is still going strong. It removes hair painlessly and in one swipe. You don't need to hold it super tight like a cheaper tweezer.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
Gosh, Cynthia Rowley can do it all! I love how fun and stylish these are. They're a fun addition to any makeup bag. The unique colors make them easy to find when searching through your makeup bag or purse.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these tweezers and the design that is on them! They get the hair out perfectly when I pluck my eyebrows. I love these and have had mine for over a year!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Slant tweezers are the best. I have out of control eyebrows, I swear by these. They're thin enough to get even the smallest hair. I'll never use anything else.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does this tweezer do anything special in comparison to other tweezers?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Garden Grove, CA
What makes these tweezers better than ones from the Dollar Tree?