Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Terena F.Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Vika S.Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Rebecca A.

BY TWEEZERMAN #50 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

This limited edition. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer features Cynthia s Sporty Foulard fun and graphic print. The perfect petite size for girls on the go, this mini is blessed with the same award winning precision as the full size Slant.  Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer, Red. see more...

• I noticed that it is a mini. How small is that ?. Is it small eno...5 Answers
Macy M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the slanted angle on these but sometimes they don’t pinch hard enough to get the hair out. That could be a me issue versus a tweezer issue but these things tend to fight with me! But they’re my favorites.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
had for a long time they are great ! i have the black ones w a diamond on the end. i often use it when i have some hairs growing back in .
Heike W.
Cincinnati, OH
The best tweezer out there! And this design and is so cute! It makes plucking my eyebrows a tiny bit fun!
Chloe S.
I always need tweezers and these are my go to tweezers. I personally do think they are expensive because they are $15.00. I would buy revlon if you are looking for once that are cheaper they are $7.00 at target.
Terena F.
Other brand tweezers go dull after so long or they loose a good grip. With Tweezerman, I don't have to worry about them going dull and loosing a good grip. I love these because they get the smallest hairs and black heads.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love this tweezers. I carry them everywhere. I always have them on my purse.
Anna C.
Tweezer man tweezers are always a good option! I'm never going back. They're perfectly shaped, and perfectly sharp. I don't have to keep plucking for a hair over and over to get my result. It's always once, and I'm done. It's defiantly worth purchasing.
rendi S.
The only tweezers I will ever own. I've tried other brands and always come running back to tweezerman!
Reira W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers clean up my eyebrows so fine and it's very effective. The sharp edges help me pluck my eyebrows easier and I use it once a week and it very easy to use. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweeter man always puts out amazing products. I use this specific one to groom eyebrows and it works like a charm and gets all of the hairs that I want gone. I will continue to buy this product and would recommend to anyone to really grooms their own eyebrows.
Eureka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I noticed that it is a mini. How small is that ?. Is it small enough to just fit the palm of your hand or is it just smaller than the average size but not too small?