Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Rebecca A.Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Vika S.Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Terena F.

BY TWEEZERMAN

This limited edition. Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer features Cynthia s Sporty Foulard fun and graphic print. The perfect petite size for girls on the go, this mini is blessed with the same award winning precision as the full size Slant.  Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Mini Slant Tweezer, Red. see more...

• I noticed that it is a mini. How small is that ?. Is it small eno...5 Answers
Macy M.
Spring , TX
I like the slanted angle on these but sometimes they don’t pinch hard enough to get the hair out. That could be a me issue versus a tweezer issue but these things tend to fight with me! But they’re my favorites.
Love tweeter man tweezers. They have the best grip to plucking hair!!! The slant makes it a lot easier. The best part is you can mail them your tweezer to sharpen them for free!!!
Vika S.
Tweezerman tweezers are the best!!! I love these so much even thought i have like 5 others i only use these to apply my Lashes or pluck my brows. When they grab they grab good! Unlike these cheap ones that once you grab a hair and as soon as you pinch they open up at the end. Never a problem with these! Plus they're purple how cute!
Terena F.
Other brand tweezers go dull after so long or they loose a good grip. With Tweezerman, I don't have to worry about them going dull and loosing a good grip. I love these because they get the smallest hairs and black heads.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love these when I shape my eyebrows they get all the hairs even those nasty little ones that are absolutely hard to get I definitely recommend these tweezers I would compare them to the Revlon but I think these are way better definitely a great buy
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
Tweeter man always puts out amazing products. I use this specific one to groom eyebrows and it works like a charm and gets all of the hairs that I want gone. I will continue to buy this product and would recommend to anyone to really grooms their own eyebrows.
Anna C.
Tweezer man tweezers are always a good option! I'm never going back. They're perfectly shaped, and perfectly sharp. I don't have to keep plucking for a hair over and over to get my result. It's always once, and I'm done. It's defiantly worth purchasing.
Chloe S.
I always need tweezers and these are my go to tweezers. I personally do think they are expensive because they are $15.00. I would buy revlon if you are looking for once that are cheaper they are $7.00 at target.
Reira W.
These tweezers clean up my eyebrows so fine and it's very effective. The sharp edges help me pluck my eyebrows easier and I use it once a week and it very easy to use. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Jatavia B.
Bishop, GA
These Tweezers are Life‼️‼️‼️💯💯💯💯💯💯 my eyebrows be looking really good. I'm really happy I purchased this item instead of an eyebrow Archer. The Tweezers may hurt but beauty is pain. ☺️💁🏽😈❤️❣️
Eureka C.
I noticed that it is a mini. How small is that ?. Is it small enough to just fit the palm of your hand or is it just smaller than the average size but not too small?