Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue

by Tweezerman

Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

What's the difference between this pair and any other tweezers? Just pretty color?
what is the price? so special ?
I could never find the perfect tweezer! Are they sharp for coarse hair?
Start your review of Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love these tweezers! They are perfect for getting the smallest of hairs, and the slant makes them comfortable to use. I won't buy any other brand. ” in reviews
Everett, WA
I don’t get the hype about this brand of tweezers. Seems to be very overpriced. I never reach for these. I prefer my $1 pair of store brand tweezers from the drug store in all honesty. These tweezers have a hard time actually grabbing hairs and holding them tight.
Turlock, CA
Very good tweezers but then again most of the tweezers work pretty much alike. The design is pretty and it's unlike just the regular silver tweezers. Honestly I would just recommend buying a cheaper tweezer because they will get the job done.
Attalla, AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These tweezers get the job done! Gets those pesky hairs out! Also comes in a cute color and design! These immediately caught my attention at sephora. I heard a lot of good reviews from this company and decided to give it a try. I love it!
Springfield, NJ
I have a big problem with my eyebrows and it takes me a while to make them perfect. I am usually bored and I don't feel like doing them because of the time it takes. Using these colorful tweezers makes me day better and makes it more interesting.
Coram, NY
Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue uploaded by Debra Q.
I've been using Tweezerman tweezers for over 25 yrs. They work the best for eyebrows, those pesky invisible lip hairs and splinters. I have them everywhere, lol. Best of all, they will sharpen the tweezers for free!
San Angelo , TX
Hands down tweezerman has the best tweezers around. They will grip onto to your hairs real tight and make grooming and upkeep super easy and quick. The fact that they're cute doesn't hurt either. If you don't own at least one of their tweezers I recommend getting some
Davenport, IA
These I would have to say are my favorite of all time tweezers! They went above meeting my expectation they are capable of getting every hair and are totally worth the price! I give this a 10/10 and recommend this product to everyone.
Greenville, SC
Highly recommend these tweezers. They are great at grabbing every little hair. I like these because I only have to try one to tweeze a single hair as with others the hair can tend to slide out making it difficult to groom my brows.
Great tweezer made by a trusting company. The slant gives you a great angle for any part of your face. And the best part: its so cute! A colorful design is a bonus because its less likely you would lose it since it stands out so well