Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue uploaded by Debra Q.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• What's the difference between this pair and any other twe...4 Answers
  • what is the price? so special ?1 Answers
  • I could never find the perfect tweezer! Are they sharp fo...5 Answers
Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue
  • "I absolutely love these tweezers! They are perfect for getting the smallest of hairs, and the slant makes them comfortable to use. I won't buy any other brand. " in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Series Foulard Slant Tweezer - Dark Blue
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
I don’t get the hype about this brand of tweezers. Seems to be very overpriced. I never reach for these. I prefer my $1 pair of store brand tweezers from the drug store in all honesty. These tweezers have a hard time actually grabbing hairs and holding them tight.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Very good tweezers but then again most of the tweezers work pretty much alike. The design is pretty and it's unlike just the regular silver tweezers. Honestly I would just recommend buying a cheaper tweezer because they will get the job done.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These tweezers get the job done! Gets those pesky hairs out! Also comes in a cute color and design! These immediately caught my attention at sephora. I heard a lot of good reviews from this company and decided to give it a try. I love it!
Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I haven't tried this particular "Cynthia Rowley" version, but I am pretty sure the functionality is same, only the look/design is different. These tweezers are expensive and painful. The tweezer is just too sharp and pinches/scars the skin badly without even pulling the hair properly. I returned the one I purchased. I love the one I got from Anastasia Beverly Hills as a gift with purchase and would recommend that instead.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
I have a big problem with my eyebrows and it takes me a while to make them perfect. I am usually bored and I don't feel like doing them because of the time it takes. Using these colorful tweezers makes me day better and makes it more interesting.
Debra Q.
Coram, NY
I've been using Tweezerman tweezers for over 25 yrs. They work the best for eyebrows, those pesky invisible lip hairs and splinters. I have them everywhere, lol.
Best of all, they will sharpen the tweezers for free!
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down tweezerman has the best tweezers around. They will grip onto to your hairs real tight and make grooming and upkeep super easy and quick. The fact that they're cute doesn't hurt either. If you don't own at least one of their tweezers I recommend getting some
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
These I would have to say are my favorite of all time tweezers! They went above meeting my expectation they are capable of getting every hair and are totally worth the price! I give this a 10/10 and recommend this product to everyone.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
Highly recommend these tweezers. They are great at grabbing every little hair. I like these because I only have to try one to tweeze a single hair as with others the hair can tend to slide out making it difficult to groom my brows.
Jessica M.
Are these super sharp? Or are they perfectly smooth?
Lydia W.
Vernon
I could never find the perfect tweezer! Are they sharp for coarse hair?
Audrey W.
Midland, MI
What's the difference between this pair and any other tweezers? Just pretty color?
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
Are these tweezers really nice and tight at the end of the tip to grab the hairs ?
Luisana D.
what is the price? so special ?