BY TWEEZERMAN

Perfect for Manicures & Pedicures Will not scratch nail Stainless Steel This dual purpose stainless steel tool combines our famous Pushy cuticle pusher at one end with a convenient nail cleaner at the other.  Edges are buffed smooth to prevent scratching the nail.  Textured body provides secure grip. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We sharpen our tools that have become dull through normal use free.    We replace damaged/dropped tools for one half the purchase price.  We repair bent tips for $5.00 per tool.  No S&H charges.   Send tool insured in a padded mailer with your name, address, and phone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow 4 weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lauren H.
St Helens , Merseyside
I'm qualified in Spa Manicure & Pedicure and this product makes cuticle removal so easy. It's a good quality nail product that professional nail technicians would use. I'm satisfied with this product and I would recommend it.
Jodi T.
Flemington, NJ
This product is perfect. It's very nice and has made my nails look much better.
Lyn J.
I love it!!! It helps me in between my manicure and pedicure time. Also when they're not done right I can fix easily.
Ruby D.
I try doing my nails at home and this really helps me prepare nails before doing my manicure.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I love this cuticle pusher . It's very comfortable to use, very easy to use ,and very affordable. I use this at work in clients, and at home on myself
Shana S.
Brussels, Belgium
Great product. Does what it has to do. I don't really know what bad I can say; it's strong and hasn't broke yet.