BY TWEEZERMAN

Perfect for Manicures & Pedicures Will not scratch nail Stainless Steel This dual purpose stainless steel tool combines our famous Pushy cuticle pusher at one end with a convenient nail cleaner at the other.  Edges are buffed smooth to prevent scratching the nail.  Textured body provides secure grip. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We sharpen our tools that have become dull through normal use free.    We replace damaged/dropped tools for one half the purchase price.  We repair bent tips for $5.00 per tool.  No S&H charges.   Send tool insured in a padded mailer with your name, address, and phone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow 4 weeks. see more...

Olessia A.
Dallas, TX
I does scrap off the cuticle easily, smaller than the Ulta’s cuticle pusher. It’s affordable and will last longer because it’s made of stainless steel. Best if you soak your nails first with warm water and soap for best results
Lauren H.
St Helens , Merseyside
I'm qualified in Spa Manicure & Pedicure and this product makes cuticle removal so easy. It's a good quality nail product that professional nail technicians would use. I'm satisfied with this product and I would recommend it.
Jodi T.
Flemington, NJ
This product is perfect. It's very nice and has made my nails look much better.
Lyn J.
I love it!!! It helps me in between my manicure and pedicure time. Also when they're not done right I can fix easily.
Zuleyma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I try doing my nails at home and this really helps me prepare nails before doing my manicure.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this cuticle pusher . It's very comfortable to use, very easy to use ,and very affordable. I use this at work in clients, and at home on myself
Shana S.
Brussels, Belgium
Great product. Does what it has to do. I don't really know what bad I can say; it's strong and hasn't broke yet.

back