Tweezerman Curl and Go Curler

by Tweezerman

For beautiful, long lasting curl to go, this innovative mini curler is a portable version of our classic lash curler design. It folds into a compact travel tool specially crafted for great on-the-go lashes. The rounded no-stick pads are non-latex and feature a large curling surface for pinch-free quick, easy curling without ever creasing lashes. Foldable design is perfect for purse and travel.

Can someone who uses Tweezerman Curl and Go Curler please tell me, does it work better than a normal curler?
Qué tal funciona? Su forma me inquieta!!!
Start your review of Tweezerman Curl and Go Curler!
Product Highlights
“...curled. With this one, I hold it on for a few seconds and they look super long and curled. Loved it!” in 5 reviews
Bethesda, MD
Purchased at: Target
This eyelash curler is the best if you have almond shaped eyes! Usually curlers aren’t able to take in all my lashes at once bending them in weird ways but this one grabs all in one go and curles them up to the sky. Since it’s foldable it takes wayyy less space than the regular curlers and overall it’s the best one I’ve ever used. Not switching to anything else any time soon:)
Owensboro, KY
truly an amazing eyelash curler. most curlers that i’ve used, didnt exactly do anything dramatic to my eyeslashes but this curler did! it made my eyelashes so much longer, that people thought i was wearing falsies. 10/10
Thin / Brunette
To all those on the go women you need this product right now great value in great price you’re going to want in my skin type is a dry type of skin type and I made works for me you do use easy to play and I would recommend it to anybody want to use it
milledgeville
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is amazing. I picked it up just to try it because I had never really curled my lashes before and now I will never go back!! I love how compact this is and easy to clean and maneuver. I have already recommended to many of my friends.
Sacramento , CA
I like this curler for traveling because it is so compact and I don't have to worry about it breaking in my bag. It's not my absolute favorite but it works while traveling.
Thin, Long, Straight / Strawberry Blonde
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Short / Black
This small product is so convenient and works better than any full size eyelash curler that I’ve used. It’s easy to use and to travel with. I recommend this product to anyone looking for curled lashes all day!
Murrieta
After purchasing this product because of its unusual shape (made to be travel friendly) I found to be very hard to use and very hard to get a curl from this lash curler. The way you have to place your fingers makes it harder to grip and squeeze tight for the lashes to curl. In order to achieve any small results you have to squeeze the lashes an infinite amount of times, especially for those with stick straight lashes like mine.
Thin, Short, Straight / Dark Brown
Arlington, TN
Another great product from Tweezerman! Many eyelash curler pads stick to my eyelashes and can pull them out, but this one does not. I also love that this one can grip my short lashes and give them a precise curl. Many other curlers give me an unnatural crease, whereas this one provides a true curl. I travel a lot for work, so I love its folding abilities for storage and travel.
I don’t use these often but when I do I am always satisfied. I tend to have very sensitive eyelashes (which might be strange) that become irritated with too much Maskcara and touching... the curler helps me get a quick curl without too much touching. I really like this and don’t feel like I’m going to poke my eye out when I use.
Straight / Light Brown