BY TWEEZERMAN #19 in Callus Removers

New Tweezerman Innovations Reduces Calluses Snap-on Rasp to Smooth Skin Get a Handle on Pedicures Shaver with comfort grip for reducing calluses.  Finely textured rasp snaps onto shaver to smooth skin. The Best Implements.  The Best Guarantee.  We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to:  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. tweezerman.com ;

• Anyone know where j can get replacement blares for this?1 Answers
  • I have bad callouses on my feet that stay even after a go...1 Answers
  • I have been looking to buy something like this for a whil...2 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love for salon to use this on my feet. It really removed a lot of calluses from my feet. It met my expectations. I would love to have one for my personal usage. I recommend this for others to try this product because it works great.
Kori M.
Macon, GA
This product is amazing, same results as a spa pedicure at a third of the price. I haven't been able to find replacement bladed so bought a cheap version that came with extras. Thankfully blades are the same sizes.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This product is great at removing callouses and dead skin, but it is tricky to figure out and the blades need to be frequently replaced. I purchased this item from Sephora, based in the customer reviews and I had to watch a YouTube video to figure out how to use it. After using is for a few months, the blade became dull, but Sephora doesn't sell replacements. I would recommend this product to anyone who has pretty sever callouses. When using make sure to soak your feet first to soften up the skin for better results.
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
Being an experienced nail technician and knowing about tweezerman products and their warranty... I absolutely love everything I own from tweezerman. Although this product is banned from nail salons in Florida, I do use for my at home pedicures on myself. I recommend any product from twezerman, the quality is incredible!
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I have terrible calluses on my feet so I did some research and read reviews and found this on amazon. I know salons are not supposed to use them so when I get a pedicure my feet are still so callusy. I used this twice so far and my calluses are gone! It will be nice to maintain them from now on.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
I'm cheap. I can't afford, a.k.a. won't spend, a lot of money on a pedicure for as often as I would like to have them and then I found this babe! Hope out of the shower, dry your foot off a little, and go to town! It's as close to spa quality as you are going to get. Priced to be very affordable as is the razor refills. Definitely a staple in my foot care routine.
Jazmin C.
I recently bought this and it's pretty easy to use. Doesn't cut you either and helped my feet look and feel so much better. I bought mine in eBay for like 10 bucks but I really got it free with gift cards I've accumulated. The rasp is the best part to smooth everything out. I love the quality of this brand for everything I've ever used from them.
Kayla H.
The shaver part absolutely terrifies me because I'm afraid of hitting live skin. I've used this on my husband, and my fears became reality... I accidentally did hit live skin even though he has major callouses on his feet. So now I will use a pumice, no problem, but I can't use the shaver, I worry too much.
Celeste M.
Such an amazing product for my feet & they feel so much healthier and cleaner. This product has no pain ! my feet feel so smooth I wish I could get another one !
Shinell B.
Newport News, VA
I'm a working chef, as well as a runner. I'm also bowlegged. So no doubt I have a huge callus on my inner heels from always being on my feet. I often get pedicures, but I don't want to be that one in the chair. So I like this product to help in between visits.
Pooja H.
Piscataway, NJ
I have been looking to buy something like this for a while. But I am not sure if they cut. And that's why I haven't taken the leap to get them yet. Do they cut ?
Jacky G.
Is this product similar to the egg? Or better since it is Twizzerman.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
Anyone know where j can get replacement blares for this?
Rose C.
Can you use it in the shower or do you have to use when your feet are dry?
April G.
I have bad callouses on my feet that stay even after a good pedicure. I am a country girl so I am almost always barefoot which I know doesn't help. I've always been skeptical of these because 1- I'm not sure that they work and 2- it looks like they hurt. Is this one of the better callous shavers?

back