BY TWEEZERMAN

Assorted Colors Cuts Cleanly Stainless Steel Lifetime Guarantee Strong, stainless steel blades clip even the toughest nails while the built-in colorful case catches clippings for easy clean up.  Wide grip, contoured handles in fun colors are a comfortable fit for your hands and provide optimum control. The Best Implements, The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects FREE . Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Larger sized, it's easy to hold. Heavier duty, good for thicker finger and toe nails. I've had this set for a little over a year now and it's still in great shape, still sharp. I purchased it at my local Sally Beauty Supply. I would definitely recommend these.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
These nail clippers are amazing! My toenails are pretty hard and these can cut right through them. There is no tearing or squeezing until your fingers turn blue. They have stayed as sharp as they were the day I bought them, and I've owned them two years. I couldn't say a bad thing about them.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Yuma, AZ
Always uesed product ..,been in my family for ever.good quality durable lass. Forever life time and life
C H.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really like these and how strong they are however the price is a little off putting unfortunately. Okay