BY TWEEZERMAN

Buy Tweezerman Manicure Pedicure Tools - These high quality, durable Nippers are specially designed for working with artificial nails. Made of cobalt stainless steel which assures a long lasting cutting edge. The tips are guaranteed not to break. Double spring operates smoothly. see more...

Angel D.
This product is great! Definitely takes the nails off when you are ready to do so. I have other uses for it as well and it works great every time. I bought it at ultra, I would buy it again, but there is no need as if you take care of it, it will last a while.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Tweezerman cuticle cutters are great. But, must be used with caution, as they are super sharp! I cut my skin quite a bit not paying much attention to what I was doing. They're a precise trim, but again they're sharp.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I love these little guys!! The work well on my cuticles and on my husbands dried out roughed up cuticles! I haven't had the need to repurchase one yet but I will when it's time! I bought mine at target with my cartwheel app and I couldn't be any happier!
Dannie N.
Very average. Not the best but certainly not the worse. They get dull rather quickly. I get a new pair maybe every year or two due to the lower price point.