Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #34 in Eyelash Curlers

This dependably functional and stylish eyelash curler from Tweezerman offers the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling eyelash curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. see more...

Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler
  • "I own this in rose gold and I'm not disappointed. It works well and is pretty in my makeup bag. Somehow I always forget this step of my makeup though and seldom end up curling my lashes. Long lasting and good quality" in 32 reviews
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Black more...
These are fine. They get the job done. I eventually want to purchase some really, really nice ones that will be more comfortable on my eyelids and gives a better curl that will last longer.
These definitely curl my lashes, but leave my eyelids (the top and the underneath area below my lashes) feeling irritated, which I hate. The curl lasts a little bit and goes away.
Wendy C.
Review for: Black, Black, Other more...
My old eyelash curler I had for over 15yrs broke so I went to Sally’s and got this one.

I love how gentle it is and it curls my eyelashes so easily and the eyelash curl is long lasting though out the day and night!!
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyelash curler. Its a little pricey but its amazing. Tweezerman is the best brand when it comes to tweezers and lash curlers. I just wish they were more affordable. Im satisfied however with the product overall and i would recommend this to anyone especially those with short scarce lashes like myself.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Black more...
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Tweezerman lash curler!! It works great! I curl my lashes before I apply my mascara and after as well. I would really recommend this lash curler. It’s a little pricey but it’s a key item for your makeup bag! Works amazing!
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Black more...
Overall this brand is one of the best. I also have tweezers from them which I love. The curler did the job and I think my lashes look more curled when using this compared to others. The price is higher than others but it’s worth it.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
Review for: Black more...
This is a tried and true eyelash curler and very reasonably priced. Compared to other brands in the same price point this does a better job and feels sturdy. I’ve been using tweezerman lash curlers for years and will continue to.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
The Tweezerman eyelash curler is nothing to write home about. It does it's job. Sometimes I add a little heat to it from the blow dryer to get a little bit stronger of an effect. It just takes a good Mascara to hold it.
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
I use this every day. It does wonderfully at curling my lashes individually and gives them the length I love. It is very delicate on my lashes but still get the job done. It lasts forever too with very little wear!
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This is my favorite eyelash curler!!!!! Love love love it! It’s so gentle and simple to use just put ur eyelashes in that bad boy and squeeze be careful and don’t get to close to the lash line and they actually stay curled all day love it!!!