BY TWEEZERMAN #15 in Eyelash Curlers

This dependably functional and stylish eyelash curler from Tweezerman offers the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling eyelash curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. see more...

Chanell G.
I don’t have this version. I have the Procurl Eyelash Curler that comes in rose gold. Because I have almond shaped eyes, it was recommend I try another model because this won’t capture all my lashes. I ignored the person Because I much preferred this color over the plain gold. I like this but the person was right, it doesn’t work for almond shaped eyes. My eyelashes on the sides don’t get touched.
Annie K.
After one use of my moms Tweezerman Lash Curler I was hooked. I love how you don't have to put too much pressure and still achieve a good curl to your lashes. Also its gentle and does not pull out any lashes as some other brands do. I would recommend trying before you buy as everyones presences are different but after trying many conventional lash curlers I will only be buying tweezerman from now on.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
I like that this does open your eyes up, and though it’s a little more than others, you get 2 pads. I’ve also only pinched my eye twice, which is loads less than I do with other brands. It’s so sturdy, and Ive had it for 2 years, but I think I’ll have it for several more with only needing to replace the pad.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This eyelash curler was nowhere near what I expected it to be. I don't know if it's because the purple pad is too squishy but every time I use this eyelash curler it pinches the corner of my lids. Its like it is pulling my eylashes out. It doesn't curl my lashes as well as my lancome eyelash curler.
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
I am pretty simple, and having a simple eyelash curler is just what I need. It curls my lashes perfectly every time, it’s super easy to use, and I can’t imagine not using one! It really does work though, because my lashes used to stick out straight. Now, I just use the curler about 10 seconds on each eye and my lashes curl up beautifully!
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
This eyelash curler works as expected. It’s not fancy or does anything special. I bought at target. It does the job. Not pricy at all. Last many years. Good value. Easy to use and recommend for someone who wants the job done with out paying to much.
Rachel R.
I’ve had this eyelash curler for over ten years and it definitely stands up to everything you can through at it! This is definitely a durable eyelash curler and is very easy to clean when needed!! Definitely would recommend to friends and family!
Kaitlan A.
I just bought this a couple weeks ago to replace my well-loved shu uemera eyelash curler. This is an awesome replacement. Doesn't stick to lashes and curls beautifully! A little pricey but tweezerman has super quality products so it's worth it.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This is the most classic lash curler. It works really well and I have never had issues with it. You can find it anywhere. It’s very basic though, thing fancy about it but I don’t know what else you really need in an eyelash curler
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love these as well as my sheshido one I go back and forth with these they both work the same way only difference is is that the tweezer man lash curler only stays for a few hours unlike the sheshido one but it’s still amazing