BY TWEEZERMAN #46 in Eyelash Curlers

Annette G.
Athens, GA
While this eyelash curler is on the pricey end for lash curlers, it’s worth every penny. I’ve had mine for years now and absolutely love it. All you have to do is replace the little pass when they start to get product built up on them and it’s like a brand new curler. It makes my lashes look so much longer than they actually are when I use it.
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I got this eyelash curler for Christmas and it is the best one that I have ever used.  My husband bought it at Ulta.  It came with the curler and additional replacement pads.  I was using a curler that I picked up from TJ Maxx prior to receiving this one and I can not believe the difference.  I highly recommend this one.
Tara A.
Cleveland, OH
Love the Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler! It really curls your lashes rather than some others that don't curl my lashes at all or crease them instead of curling. This is by far my favorite brand of eyelash curler. It's definitely worth a little more money than the cheap drug store options!
Christina B.
Forest Hills, NY
For $20, I just don't see how it's different than the $3 one I have from e.l.f. It pinches my eyelid and just isn't the right shape for my eye, or probably anyone's eye that isn't a perfect, doe-shaped sphere. I would recommend you save your money and purchase something cheaper.
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It works really well. I do wish the pad wouldn’t wear down so fast though. I feel like you get what you pay for with it. I use it every day, and I bought it at my local drugstore. I’d recommend as a cheap alternative to a high end brand.
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
Super nice eyelash curler. I use it every day, and I have no complaints!! Super easy to use, comfortable, and pretty compact. If mine ever breaks (which I don’t see happening) I will re-purchase. Good value considering the quality!
Jessica S.
I always have to curl my lashes bc one of my eyes sucks and doesn't like to curl when putting on mascara and I swear these are the best eyelash curlers I've ever seen. Fits to my eye well and gets all my lashes in one go
Stephanie O.
This is the best eyelash curler that I have used. It keeps my lashes curly all day and night after one use. I like to use the curler before applying mascara. Also the rubber piece doesn’t stick to my lashes
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I have two of these, and this is the only eyelash curler that I’ve ever owned. I don’t really see a need to get another one, and I’ve had this one for at least three years now and it’s still going strong.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
So this used to be my ride or die eyelash curler. It was one of the first ones I ever certain brand was that option. But for what it is it works pretty good it’s a basic eyelash curler what can I say?