Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler uploaded by Michelle R.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler
  • "This is one makeup product I can not live without. Curls my lashes with ease and keeps them curled all day long looove this" in 9 reviews
  • "These eyelash curler give you the most perfect curl! My eyelashes are short , but this is very good at getting those lashes up!" in 4 reviews
Vanessa C.
Brooklyn, NY
So I’m giving this product 3 stars because it just isn’t anything out of this world. It’s just a regular eyelash curler. I’ve noticed that it is better than some of the cheaper alternatives but I’m still on the hunt for a new one. But if you want just a plain old eye lash curler this is the one for you
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Tweezer men's eyelash curler works well I've never had an issue with any of tweezerman products they do hold up to the test of time if you keep your receipt tweezer men's has a great warranty
Haley H.
Boulder
I’ve been using this eyelash curler for years and have found that although way less expensive than most other curlers out there, it works the best! Love that it comes with rubber pad refills and doesn’t require hard or repeated squeezing to get all of your lashes totally curled.
Chab U.
Woodbridge
Definitely gets the job done. Good quality! I use to take this curler everywhere I went whenever I did freelance. I love that it’s affordable and it comes with replacement rubber whenever the other gets worn out.
Samantha💫 R.
Silver Spring, MD
This eyelash curler defiantly does the job, and has a very simple nice look to it. I find that it is very easy to use, except I've noticed that it doesn't curl all of my eye lashes, especially the ones in the inner corner. But, for it's cheap price I think it defiantly does the job. I would buy this product again, but would first explore other curlers.
Danyel☮ ♡.
This was the first eyelash curler I ever bought. Used it for years and years! Finally started trying new ones but honestly I think it's time to go back to my classic tweezerman eyelash curler.
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler I have found to be the easiest and best way to curl my lashes prior to using mascara providing just the lift and curl I need.
Lacy C.
Kitty Hawk
I'm a huge fan of all things Tweezerman so its no surprise I use their eyelash curler. It is a little pricey but all of Tweezerman's tools are. Well worth it though, their quality is bar none! I usualy wait for sales or coupons on over all purchases to buy when money is tight, look for them at CVS or in their app.
Grayce H.
Saint Paul, MN
This was a really good eyelash curler! I am kind of picky when it comes to my eyelash curlers because my lashes are very short and my eyes are a little smaller so it is harder to get all of my lashes, but this one is good for my eyes and what I need in an eyelash curler. I'd recommend for anyone with similar issues!
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I got this eyelash curler for Christmas and it is the best one that I have ever used.  My husband bought it at Ulta.  It came with the curler and additional replacement pads.  I was using a curler that I picked up from TJ Maxx prior to receiving this one and I can not believe the difference.  I highly recommend this one.