BY TWEEZERMAN #43 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler
  • "This is one makeup product I can not live without. Curls my lashes with ease and keeps them curled all day long looove this" in 9 reviews
  • "These eyelash curler give you the most perfect curl! My eyelashes are short , but this is very good at getting those lashes up!" in 4 reviews
Taylor S.
Kalamazoo
I have owned this specific eyelash curler for several years. Beforehand,
I had used cheap ELF curlers to get the job done at the time (this was
before I was super into makeup).

This Tweezerman eyelash curler
come with the removable pads (I honestly don't know what they're called,
sorry!) and it gets the job done! It doesn't take much to curl
eyelashes, but spending the $10+ on a decent eyelash curler and having
it last YEARS is something that I will always say yes to.

This
tool is just that and the perfect curler if you're looking for something
that will do what it needs to do every single day. Plus, it's not like
the cheap ones where when it comes time to clean it, you find numerous
eyelashes that had fallen out. I can say, that has never happened with
this one!
Vanessa C.
Brooklyn, NY
So I’m giving this product 3 stars because it just isn’t anything out of this world. It’s just a regular eyelash curler. I’ve noticed that it is better than some of the cheaper alternatives but I’m still on the hunt for a new one. But if you want just a plain old eye lash curler this is the one for you
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Tweezer men's eyelash curler works well I've never had an issue with any of tweezerman products they do hold up to the test of time if you keep your receipt tweezer men's has a great warranty
Haley H.
Boulder
I’ve been using this eyelash curler for years and have found that although way less expensive than most other curlers out there, it works the best! Love that it comes with rubber pad refills and doesn’t require hard or repeated squeezing to get all of your lashes totally curled.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
Tweezerman never lets me down. I always purchase this brand for my tools. I love the eyelash curler especially, because it comes with the interchangeable pads. It doesn’t hurt when using it, and it really curls the lashes!
Chab U.
Woodbridge
Definitely gets the job done. Good quality! I use to take this curler everywhere I went whenever I did freelance. I love that it’s affordable and it comes with replacement rubber whenever the other gets worn out.
Danyel☮ ♡.
This was the first eyelash curler I ever bought. Used it for years and years! Finally started trying new ones but honestly I think it's time to go back to my classic tweezerman eyelash curler.
Farah H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a standard, cost effective lash curler that seems a bit like a waste of money. Lashes either get pulled or stick to the curler. I would simply save up for a better curler.
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler I have found to be the easiest and best way to curl my lashes prior to using mascara providing just the lift and curl I need.