Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler uploaded by Jeanelle S.Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler uploaded by Ashley C.Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler uploaded by Syra P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #7 in Eyelash Curlers

Experience the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. see more...

Liliana R.
King George, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was cursed with extremely straight eyelashes :( so I have always needed to curl my lashes. For a long time I used a much cheaper alternative and my lashes never stayed until I was introduced to tweezerman eye curler. I have used it ever since and I don’t plan to change it anytime. It’s a decent price for pretty lashes!
Piya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using the classic curler for a long time. It doesn’t mean that I have not strayed. At the end of the day, I’ve found myself going back to what I know. It is important to be very careful about what you use around the eyes. So, I’m going to stick with this curler & this brand.
emily b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i’ve tried many eyelash curler but this one stood out . the pricing is great and the product it self is wounded as well . it gets the job done and curls the lashes . although i enjoy the product , i was slightly disappointed because at time the curler would lock and cause problems . other than that the product is great
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this for years until the silicone piece had become damaged from use. I couldn't find a replacement so I need up having to get an all new curler. But this one has always been my favorite.
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
emily b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezer man has the most amazing products. This curler works great. An awesome tip for added volume is briefly heating the metal end of the curler but not too much so you don’t burn your eye, then gently curl them! Awesome volume!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing special all the lash curler are same. They do the same thing same job I purchase many brands and it do the same thing so . Everyone can buy cheaper one and it did same work and job and it makes your lashes look good..
Syra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy me eyelash curlers drug store and I noticed that my lashes would fall out. So I invested in this eye lash curler and it is great ! It doesn’t not pinch your skin like other ones I have purchased in the past and leaves your curl lasting. I like how it curls the outer part of your lashes it’s great ! I would recommend this to someone so likes volume in their lashes!
Josephine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand! I've tried so many brands and I have to say quality is really important! This item works amazing when curling lashes without squeezing so tight that it makes your lashes fall out or stick out straight
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really unsure about how many stars to give this. I’ve used it for a few years and loved it but I can’t imagine having an eye lash curler that doesn’t work. It is easy to use and so I keep re buying it.