Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
Experience the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes.
Photos (2)
Laura B.
Laura B.
I love this eyelash curler! I am so glad I invested in this over the cheap ones I used to buy. I have totally straight lashes that point down. This gives me gorgeously curled lashes without unnatural kinks. I have gone out with no makeup and just curled my lashes and received compliments!
Sarah Jane H.
Sarah Jane H.
Nashville, TN
This eyelash curler is, especially for the super reasonable price, incredible. It comes with replacement pads, which increases its value in my opinion. The curl is great (I usually do two compressions per lash, one closer to the base of my lashes and another at the end). No weird kinks, just pretty curl that preps your lash perfectly for mascara.
Kaja S.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls , TX
March 30, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: multi/none
Solid product that definitely works. The padding on the curler is great and they are easy to clean. The opening/grip holes are a little bit small, and I have small fingers- but that just may be user error with me not holding them correctly. Overall I would recommend these.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
June 20, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: multi/none
I really like this eyelash curler, absolutely love that all my lashes fit into this curler!! The only problem im having is that the rubber looks like is deformed, not sure if mine is just a defect or if this is a current problem
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
June 24, 2017, noon
Review for: multi/none
I have had many eyelash curlers, but this one it the best I have had. It really gives volume to the brow. My eyelashes have never looked longer than they do now with me using this curler. Definitely recommend!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Blackwood, NJ
This eyelash curler is everything to me. It curls your lashes like no other. There are many days I have gone without any makeup and just curled my lashes with this and it's amazing what a difference it really does make.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
June 7, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: multi/none
This eyelash curler is the best! When you don't have much time to get ready, you don't want to have to spend several minutes curling your eyelashes. This gets the job done quickly and adds extra curl to my lashes, which I definitely always need.
Pearl V.
Pearl V.
April 27, 2017, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: multi/none
Curls my lashes great! Doesn't rip any out. It's simple to use. Price isn't too bad. Very worth it.
Miss D.
Miss D.
Salinas, CA
Feb. 12, 2017, 4:40 a.m.
Review for: multi/none
Best Eyelash curler Iverson ever used gives a natural curl with out any crimping! Love this!
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
These curlers are expensive but do what they claim to do. The silicone lash pad is thick as well making curling lashes a piece of cake.