BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Eyelash Curlers

Experience the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Cherie H.
I love this eyelash curler!! I’ve always been a huge fan of Tweezerman and have bought a lot of products over the years, mostly tweezers. When I saw that they make an eyelash curler, I just HAD to try it! My eyelashes are very hard to get a good curl and I have tried literally a dozen different brands. This one is the best. The cushion lasts and the curler doesn’t rip my lashes out when I pull apart. The package also includes 2 extra cushions! I’ve had the Tweezerman Eyelash Curler for over a year now and it’s still in pristine condition. I highly recommend it!!
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite eye lash curler!! It works amazing! I like to curl my lashes both before and after applying my mascara and I found this curler to actually work and curl just right! It’s even a good lash curler on bare lashes. I would definitely recommend this curler! I told my sister about it after she purchased a cheap one by Elf cosmetics that pulled out some of her lashes! :o this one definitely will not pull out your lashes! Works great and lasts forever!! It also comes with extra pads!
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
If you know me you know I’m obsessed with eyelash curlers... everywhere I go I make sure to have one in my purse. I am a person with straight eyelashes. They have absolutely no curl to them at all and it drives me insane. Before trying this eyelash curler I could not find one that made my eyelashes stay curled all day. Once I found this one I will never go back. You are guaranteed all day curled eyelashes! Would highly recommend this product! Top picture is before..... bottom picture is after.
Sydney 💋.
This is the only eyelash curler I've used. When I first started using this I was nervous it was going to pull my eyelashes out or hurt me. I never had any problems with it though. It's very simple to use and easy to grip. It has a rubber cushion on it so you don't have to worry about it not being comfortable or safe for your lashes. I don't use it all the time because I don't think it's good to constantly curl your lashes but when I do it adds a beautiful curl to them.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I do not use a lash curler as much as I should, but I'm going to try to keep it in my routine and keep using it a lot more than I have been. Because it really does help and this is a great brand to use because these last a long time and they really do help your lashes long be looking longer and for a longer.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
First off yes I know it’s a bit pricey when you can get a different brand one for like $3. But the difference is, this last you a very long time and you don’t have to continue buying a new one every month which use to be my case until I got this bad boy. I love it and it gives my lashes the ultimate curl
Maira R.
This is a nice eye lash curler. It still creates that 90 degree angle if you squeeze too hard but if you clump it a couple times with not too much force they curl beautifully, I have short thin lashes and this helped make them visible! I also enjoyed that it come with extra rubber pieces.
Lilian N.
I've used this eyelash curler for about a year and a half now and I love it so much!!! The pricing is great for the quality of this eyelash curler. It doesn't pull out my lashes, I've never pinched my eyelid with it, and the curls it gives my lashes are so gorgeous! Usually when I go out, I only curl my lashes and that would be the only thing I do to my face. So many people ask what curler I use and what mascara even when I'm not using mascara. My friend had borrowed this curler from me once and she also loved it and said, "wow your curler curls way better than mine." Truly my ride or die!