Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
Experience the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes.
Photos (2)
Laura B.
Laura B.

I love this eyelash curler! I am so glad I invested in this over the cheap ones I used to buy. I have totally straight lashes that point down. This gives me gorgeously curled lashes without unnatural kinks. I have gone out with no makeup and just curled my lashes and received compliments!
Kaja S.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX

Solid product that definitely works. The padding on the curler is great and they are easy to clean. The opening/grip holes are a little bit small, and I have small fingers- but that just may be user error with me not holding them correctly. Overall I would recommend these.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Blackwood, NJ

This eyelash curler is everything to me. It curls your lashes like no other. There are many days I have gone without any makeup and just curled my lashes with this and it's amazing what a difference it really does make.
Pearl V.
Pearl V.

Curls my lashes great! Doesn't rip any out. It's simple to use. Price isn't too bad. Very worth it.
Sarah Jane H.
Sarah Jane H.
West Columbia, SC

This eyelash curler is, especially for the super reasonable price, incredible. It comes with replacement pads, which increases its value in my opinion. The curl is great (I usually do two compressions per lash, one closer to the base of my lashes and another at the end). No weird kinks, just pretty curl that preps your lash perfectly for mascara.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

These curlers are expensive but do what they claim to do. The silicone lash pad is thick as well making curling lashes a piece of cake.
Miss D.
Miss D.
Salinas, CA

Best Eyelash curler Iverson ever used gives a natural curl with out any crimping! Love this!
Jing Yi W.
Jing Yi W.
Toronto

First eyelash curler used. I don't have much to compare it to, but many people say that an eyelash curler is supposed to curl your lashes and not crimp them. This doesn't really curl, but crimps your lashes so that there's a bend in the middle. I would suggest trying other eyelash curlers since nobody enjoys crimped lashes.

Join Now