Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler uploaded by Jeanelle S.Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler uploaded by Ashley C.Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler uploaded by Syra P.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Experience the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Laura B.
Laura B.
I love this eyelash curler! I am so glad I invested in this over the cheap ones I used to buy. I have totally straight lashes that point down. This gives me gorgeously curled lashes without unnatural kinks. I have gone out with no makeup and just curled my lashes and received compliments!
Syra P.
Syra P.
I usually buy me eyelash curlers drug store and I noticed that my lashes would fall out. So I invested in this eye lash curler and it is great ! It doesn’t not pinch your skin like other ones I have purchased in the past and leaves your curl lasting. I like how it curls the outer part of your lashes it’s great ! I would recommend this to someone so likes volume in their lashes!
Sarah Jane H.
Sarah Jane H.
Nashville, TN
This eyelash curler is, especially for the super reasonable price, incredible. It comes with replacement pads, which increases its value in my opinion. The curl is great (I usually do two compressions per lash, one closer to the base of my lashes and another at the end). No weird kinks, just pretty curl that preps your lash perfectly for mascara.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
This was my first eyelash curler ever. My mom suggested it and she was right it's the best. It was easy to grip and be in control. I have yet to hurt myself using it. My eyelashes looked so much longer and gorgeous when I used it.
Jai D.
Jai D.
Best eyelash curler I've ever owned. Gets almost every lash but misses inner and outer corner lashes. However once the eyelashes are curled they stay curled for a long time because of the blue padding and shape of the curler. The curler tends to rust over time or when exposed to certain chemicals like face toners.
Kaja S.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Solid product that definitely works. The padding on the curler is great and they are easy to clean. The opening/grip holes are a little bit small, and I have small fingers- but that just may be user error with me not holding them correctly. Overall I would recommend these.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this eyelash curler, absolutely love that all my lashes fit into this curler!! The only problem im having is that the rubber looks like is deformed, not sure if mine is just a defect or if this is a current problem
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I have had many eyelash curlers, but this one it the best I have had. It really gives volume to the brow. My eyelashes have never looked longer than they do now with me using this curler. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I highly recommend this product I've had this for 3 years and still works wonders, I've tried switching from other brands but this one I always come back too.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Blackwood, NJ
This eyelash curler is everything to me. It curls your lashes like no other. There are many days I have gone without any makeup and just curled my lashes with this and it's amazing what a difference it really does make.