BY TWEEZERMAN #30 in Eyelash Curlers

Experience the perfect merging of form and function for creating the most expressive eyes. This best-selling curler is expertly crafted to create beautifully enduring curl. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "I have had many eyelash curlers, but this one it the best I have had. It really gives volume to the brow. My eyelashes have never looked longer than they do now with me using this curler. Definitely recommend!" in 33 reviews
Sydney 💋.
This is the only eyelash curler I've used. When I first started using this I was nervous it was going to pull my eyelashes out or hurt me. I never had any problems with it though. It's very simple to use and easy to grip. It has a rubber cushion on it so you don't have to worry about it not being comfortable or safe for your lashes. I don't use it all the time because I don't think it's good to constantly curl your lashes but when I do it adds a beautiful curl to them.
MURIEL B.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE this eyelash curler! It really keeps my lashes curled and I have small Asian eyes and I can fit my eye to the curler so that all my eyelashes can be curled. I’ve used this curler for years now. My Mother really likes this eyelash curler too! We have about four just laying around the house because we think we lose them! These eyelash curler actually lasts a while too!! I would definitely recommend!:)
Maira R.
This is a nice eye lash curler. It still creates that 90 degree angle if you squeeze too hard but if you clump it a couple times with not too much force they curl beautifully, I have short thin lashes and this helped make them visible! I also enjoyed that it come with extra rubber pieces.
Lilian N.
I've used this eyelash curler for about a year and a half now and I love it so much!!! The pricing is great for the quality of this eyelash curler. It doesn't pull out my lashes, I've never pinched my eyelid with it, and the curls it gives my lashes are so gorgeous! Usually when I go out, I only curl my lashes and that would be the only thing I do to my face. So many people ask what curler I use and what mascara even when I'm not using mascara. My friend had borrowed this curler from me once and she also loved it and said, "wow your curler curls way better than mine." Truly my ride or die!
Jabs M.
Madison
Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler -Excellent lash curler that does not pinch or damage lashes. Bought it at Walgreens, and it makes such a difference in how awake my eyes look—even before mascara. Even on no makeup days, I still use this lash curler. Highly recommend!
Anna S.
Best eyelash curler I’ve used! Beats Shu Emura hands down! The rubber is a better quality and does not crack as easily even though the curl is approximately the same. Beats Maybelline and Revlon hands down!!! The curl of the Tweezerman holds better without the crimp. Been searching for the perfect eyelash curler and I have found it!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had this for years until the silicone piece had become damaged from use. I couldn't find a replacement so I need up having to get an all new curler. But this one has always been my favorite.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Classic Deluxe Eyelash Curler
Hanna Beth M.
Humnoke, AR
This eyelash curler works pretty well. I have had for SO long, and it has withstood being toted around in my makeup bag. It is easy to use and does not pinch your eyelid. For the price and quality of this curler, I highly recommend.
Nicole F.
FRESNO, CA
Seems to do the job for the most part.  I like to use this tool to set my false lash strips into place with my natural lashes.  I feel like this is very affordable.   I bought this at Walgreens and I found it to be satisfying enough to give me upturned lashes.