Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush uploaded by Ivonne C.

BY TWEEZERMAN

The custom-contoured body is designed for super-comfortable maneuvering. Outfitted with sharp, ultra-thin precision blades so you can isolate each hair with optimum accuracy and control. Use included mini brush to help shape and define brows as you trim. see more...

Naomi N.
New york
Review for: Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush, 1 ea more...
I love this product to trim my brows because my eyebrows get very long and thick and i love that it comes with a spoolie and the scissors are curved so its perfect for the eyebrow shape would recommend
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush, 1 ea more...
I bought this set from Ulta a while back, and I was on the fence about it; at first I thought the price is a little high for what it is but I decided to keep it and so far it's been wonderful. I use the scissors to cut a few wild hairs on my eyebrows (and some facial -upperlip- hairs when i'm in a hurry). The scissors are very sharp and precise. However their angle is perfect so you won't accidentally cut yourself. The little brush I keep it in my makeup bag at all times and use it every day. I'm very happy with the product!
Cindy H.
These scissors are amazing! They are curved in such a way that makes it easy to trim your brows. I like to brush my brow hairs upwards and then trim, and then brush them downwards and do the same. It may seem a little high for a tiny pair of scissors, but they are worth every scent! You will be able to groom your own brows. Just get a pair of tweezerman tweezers and you'll be set!
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I believe these tools are a must have for controlling those unruly brown hairs you just can't seem to fix. I use these together about once a week when I do my weekly deep skin care routine and it just really helps tie everything together. When you're brows are in order your life's in order haha. I highly recommend.
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
Love these. I received this as a gift. They work very well but for the price they are pricey. Defiantly going to take care of them so I don’t lose or mess them up. Overall great brow scissors
Tracy R.
Palmetto, FL
I love being able to shake my eyebrows.. And that just so happens to be the perfect bush.. I will use the normal comb and brush you get at the store for eyebrow but I absolutely love the clean normal brushes that normally come with your mascara.. The scissors work great for the long hair that you don't want to pluck out..
Adriana O.
Dover, DE
These are my favorite scissors to cut my brows with cause they are angled so perfectly. The brow brush is what you use to brush out your brow hair so you know what excess you need to cut off. Its fairly simple! I love doing it myself rather than someone else and this is good for your own kit!
Kiana B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this set. The scissors are high quality and are absolutely wonderful. They're a little sharp, though, so be careful around your eyes. I personally like the brush; I am South Asian and have crazy unruly hair, so it works well with my hairs' consistency. They're easy to travel with. Do recommend!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Great eyebrow kit!! A lot of times people over pluck their eyebrows and fill them in when all they really need to do is trim them and they look 100x better and more groomed without additional products. The trimmer is super precise and the brush is perfect too!
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
These were a game changer but they can be dangerous if you're not careful! Haha they help keep my brows shaped well but you have to make sure you're holding them even or I could see it going south fast. These scissors are also so amazing to trim false lashes with!
Shianne J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Who else loves these?? Do you have them in your makeup bag???
Tracy R.
Palmetto, FL
I used to be able just to walk into Walmart or Walgreen's and pick up clean mascara brushs.. They would come in a pack of about 6. For some reason I can't find them anywhere.. Can anyone tell me where to try looking for them???
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I really need one of these does it work good?
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Where can I buy this?????
Jennifer W.
Where do I find these items