Tweezerman Blackhead Skin Care Tool

by Tweezerman

The Tweezerman Blackhead Skin Care Tool is a stainless steel tool used to roll out mature whiteheads and press out blackheads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Blackhead Skin Care Tool!
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I would definitely suggest this tool for people with black or white heads ! I don’t get pimples but my pores clog and someones it leads to small bumps on my chin. With small amounts of pressure this tool allows me to clean my pores without destroying the skin around the affected area. My pores stay overall cleaner and my makeup applies smoother when my skin is bump free,. I enjoy keeping this tool near !
Glendale, CA
I love this tool ! It is great for those hard to reach black heads that your fingers can't get. I use this every day. It has helped me keep my skin blackhead free !

Looking for your answer?