BY TWEEZERMAN #40 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool with a tropical bird print pattern. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned with a tropical bird print. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking, and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

McKenna G.
Council Blfs, IA
Love these tweezers. This is amazing. The only problem with these tweezers are sometimes they cut the hair rather pull the hair out. But I think these are better than any other tweezers and I’ve tried a bunch!
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I enjoy tweezing as odd as that may sound and this these babies get the job done and how can you not love the cute little flamingo design. I will purchase this as a gift also.
Brandy R.
Gainesville, FL
Amazing! I desperately needed to purchase a new set of tweezers but was hesitant to spend the money on the larger set because it's 'only' tweezers. The mini is uncomfortable to work with for too long but was enough to convince me that I need to buy the regular size! Very pointed and precise.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
I only use tweezerman tweezers. They are the best ones on the market. They are great for getting really small hard-to-reach hairs. Plus, the print on these tweezers are super adorable! I would recommend these to anyone on the market for new tweezers!
TaylorRae M.
I love tweezers that are strong and have some personality! These tweezers definitely fall under that criteria. I would recommend to anyone trying to find a reliable set of tweezers! It makes plucking eyebrows/applying lashes that much more fun!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I don't have the flamingos but my tweezers are the same style and they're also mini. They are comfortable to use and they grab eyebrow hair firmly. Easy to pluck and maneuver. Been using the same tweezers for almost five years now. It's a little pricey for a pair of tweezers but it's definitely worth the splurge.
Tristan S.
Mobile, AL
I keep a pair of tweezers in every place possible. Having dark hair, it is very noticeable when those annoying eyebrow hairs start growing back. #Tweezerman tweezers make the plucking process less painful and actually bearable. I repurchase this product often!
Julie T.
Worthington, PA
I do not understand why everyone raves about these tweezers. They are good and they get the job done however they are extremely expensive and I feel like there are drugstore brands such as Revlon that do the job exactly the same. I do like them and they do work well I just don't think that they are worth the high price when you can get something cheaper.
Danielle S.
Orange, CA
The best tweezers. So easy to use for eyebrows and other necessary hair plucking. I've been using tweezerman for years (thanks mom) and they're great/ Affordable as well as handy. Keep on you at all times and you'll never be disappointed. I recommend.
Madelin F.
Hialeah, FL
Best tweezers out there. I keep one at home and one in my bag. They remove hair so quickly and without having to reach multiple times for the hair. It also is the cutest tweezer out there. The designs are adorable.