BY TWEEZERMAN #47 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool with a tropical bird print pattern. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned with a tropical bird print. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking, and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Julie T.
Julie T.
Worthington, PA
I do not understand why everyone raves about these tweezers. They are good and they get the job done however they are extremely expensive and I feel like there are drugstore brands such as Revlon that do the job exactly the same. I do like them and they do work well I just don't think that they are worth the high price when you can get something cheaper.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I don't have the flamingos but my tweezers are the same style and they're also mini. They are comfortable to use and they grab eyebrow hair firmly. Easy to pluck and maneuver. Been using the same tweezers for almost five years now. It's a little pricey for a pair of tweezers but it's definitely worth the splurge.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I will always be a life long fan of Tweezerman because they have the best tweezers. I know it can be a bit pricey but it makes plucking a breeze and gets all the hairs no matter how small. Plus they last a decade! I will always continue to buy these, I have tried other brands but they don't compare to this brand
Ingrid L.
Ingrid L.
Racine, WI
I love these tweezers for so many reasons. I love how small they are which makes them easier to travel with or to just store at home. They have a great grip and will even grab some of my smallest, thinnest hairs. I love that they've come out with such cute designs too which makes me want to get more.
Avery C.
Avery C.
Merrillville, IN
They are so adorable, and they fit in all of my makeup bags perfectly. I love that they are compact, and so dependable. They are worth the extra dollars, they work great, and they never fail! I use them every time my eyebrows need some loving! I would definitely recommend!
christina D.
christina D.
Crown Point, IN
I love these tweezers, dont know what I ever did without them. They are so precise that it is so easy to grasp hairs to remove. I have used several others, namely the generic silver ones and these are by far the best, will never buy another brand
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
The tweezerman slanted tweezers are not the best I have used. I don't like the fact that they're pointy and kind of sharp. I ended up pinching my skin causing it to bleed a bit because it's sharp. I rather use the revlon tweezers.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Torrance, CA
I love these tweezers. The tip is angled for optimal use, and the designs on the tweezers are adorable. I would recommend these tweezers for people who have hard to reach hairs.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
This mini little thing does great big things! No more teeny tiny stay hairs, a perfect brow look! Love that it's so cute and small, makes it great for carrying it in your purse.
linda s.
linda s.
Bell, CA
Tweezerman birds of a feather mini slant tweezer flamingo. i didn't really like this one it was not getting all the hairs that I wanted . I wouldn't buy it again.