BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Brooke B.
Penticton
All tweezerman products are great! I love that you can actually tweeze hair and not just pinch your skin or try a bunch of times to get the hair you are trying to squeeze.

Cypryss B.
Edmonton, AB
I love the Tweezerman tweezers, they do not slip and hold on to every hair. I always have a very defined brow after using this product and I am in love. My reasoning for a 3/5 stars is the simple fact that, in my opinion, they are ver expensive.
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
Tweezerman has always and will forever be my go to for tweezers. I groom my own eyebrows, so I use this very often and they never let me down. A little pricey but worth it!
Lorr P.
Charlottetown
I have these tweezer man products I find they r very precise and don't hurt one Lil bit they pluck the hair very easily are make it easy to get at smaller hairs
Golnaz T.
Bexley, Bexley
Best tweezers around. I would not trust any other brand. You can quickly fix your brows with these. They stay sharp too. Just keep them in the packaging.
dawn r.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Love my tweezers great precise and easy to use would recommend these to anyone way better tha. The cheap version and last longer
yeet y.
I can't get over this tweezer. It seriously grabs onto the shortest hairs on my brows. It makes plucking them a dream!
Amanda A.
Calgary
Good pair of tweezers. Easy to use but they are a little pricey. I personally wouldn’t recommend these.