BY TWEEZERMAN #58 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Careda A.
Brandon, FL
These tweezers stay in my make up kit and I use them to clean up my brows. They grip the finest of hair pretty well
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
These have the best grip. I choose this brand of tweezers because they actually pull off the hairs that bother me.
Keara S.
These tweezers work well, but I find them too expensive for a person like me who is always losing tweezers
Elle B.
This works really well the way that it's designed to work and is as good as any other brand of tweezers
Allie B.
I personally really like the slanted tweezers, I'm not a huge fan of the color of the tweezers
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
The best and most comfortable tweezers. I hate tweezing and this makes me not hate it
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Amy V.
Edmonton , AB
I owe a diff colour for almost years now but it's fairly sharp enough to grab the tiniest hair/ingrown. Later on, it will get dull, I just sharpen it with a nail file. And it's super cute!
Brooke B.
Penticton
All tweezerman products are great! I love that you can actually tweeze hair and not just pinch your skin or try a bunch of times to get the hair you are trying to squeeze.

Cypryss B.
Edmonton, AB
I love the Tweezerman tweezers, they do not slip and hold on to every hair. I always have a very defined brow after using this product and I am in love. My reasoning for a 3/5 stars is the simple fact that, in my opinion, they are ver expensive.