BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Hair Accessories

Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

DONNA v.
VERY GOOD TWEEZERS,EXCELLENT LAST A LONT TIME ALSO. I'D PURCHASE THIS BRAND AGAIN.THEY ARE EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH THE PRICE,THEY WILL LAST YOU A LONG TIME.
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
This is an amazing product. Picks up virtually every hair you’re aiming for. They are sharp and the company even sharpened them for you. Awesome company.
Leah T.
Love them! I bought a few cheap ones from the drugstore but I never really liked them. A friend gave me these and I haven't used any other brand since!
Ruthie F.
clermont
Have been using these tweezers for over 10yrs now. Don’t change them for anything! They are so sharp to get even the toughest of hairs!
Angela A.
I love all tweezerman products :) have had this one for like 2 years and it still catches my eyebrows even down to very fine hairs :)
Gia E.
The product is stylish and great. I love the way that it gets every hair even the small thin ones. A keep sake in my makeup bag!
Kayom P.
Irving, TX
Love tweezers from tweezerman. They are durable and offer free sharpening. I own 3 in mini for travel and the slant and pointed
Liesl K.
Coral Springs, FL
Best tweezers I have ever tried. I love them and have a pair everywhere. One in the bathroom, my purse, work bag, etc.
Careda A.
Brandon, FL
These tweezers stay in my make up kit and I use them to clean up my brows. They grip the finest of hair pretty well
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
These have the best grip. I choose this brand of tweezers because they actually pull off the hairs that bother me.