BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Crystal P.
Reading, PA
Favorite tweezers !!! Love love love these! They grab all the small hairs, the ones that usually put up a struggle. They aren't too expensive. Definitely worth it!
Laurie A.
I love this brand of tweezers. The fact that you can ship it back and get them resharpened for only the cost of shipping is amazing. These are the most precise and after using these, you won’t be able to go back to cheap ones.Tweezerman x HUDA BEAUTY Slant Tweezer
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
I have several of the Tweezerman products and I absolute love this brand.  I know what ever I purchase the quality is perfect and will last for a very very long time.  These tweezers really are wonderful and allow you to do some precision work on my brows.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I have these and they're perfect! Don't even bother with another brand because I haven't found anything better! They're expensive for tweezers but they work so well that it's worth it and they are very good quality. Definitely an investment item.
Lekisha M.
Lumberton, NC
My favorite tweezers yet! I bought these last minute and at Sally Beauty Supply and love them. I love how easy they make it to grab hair. I will definitely keep buying these. They are reasonably priced and last a long time.
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
The best tweezers on the market. Any tweezers from this brand are great highly recommend. Affordable at drugstores they have great nail clippers, lash curlers, etc. Best brand out there no need for me to try anything else!
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
I love how sharp Tweezermans tweezers are. They get the finest of hairs. I have found that sometimes the tips of my tweezers start to bend out after a year or so (probably time to get a new tweezers anyway).
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
Tweezerman products are my absolute favorite. I have like 5 different tweezers by them. I never have to worry about getting a new brand of tweezers! They always grab exactly what I need tweezed and it comes right now. No hesitation.
Bailey G.
My absolute favorite tweezers! The top actually closes all the way so that it grabs the hairs. Other tweezers don't have. Precise enough closure. I would never buy any other brand of tweezer.
Kaitlyn R.
I think these and reckon tweezers are the best. I don’t pluck my eyebrows everyday just when needed it gets those tiny little ones I can’t get after I get them done