BY TWEEZERMAN #42 in Hair Accessories

Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Roxanne P.
Jamaica
All of Tweezerman products are great and last for years.  I love the color of this one.  This is my second time purchasing a tweezer from Tweezerman,  I only purchase their brand.
Caroline M.
really efficient tool to pluck your eyebrows. i typically use it slowly instead of fast to get the full root out, bought at a drugstore, and was satisfied with my purchase. It is a cute color and would recommend to a friend
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
I don’t know what exactly makes this tweezer so good, but it is the best brand I’ve ever used and I absolutely love it! Really high quality material that stays in good shape for a long time.
Dhanya T.
Worcester
Good product. Can be used to put on false lashes easy to manipulate. Has a very nice grip too. I would recommend to a friend, not too expensive, worth its price. I got it at target.
Stephany S.
I bought these tweezers on a whim, needed a new pair , and I am glad I did. Have them in my purse for any time I need a touch up . Bought mine at Target ! And also bought the magnifying mirror with it .
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
I have always loved tweezerman tweezers for removing all the stubborn eyebrow hairs. These are also convenient for applying false lashes, or helping with nail art application.
Olga L.
Del Valle
Tweezerman! The best tweezers out there, they are super smooth at the top for easy brow removal, especially those soft almost invisible hairs that can be hard to get.
India l.
Great tweezers l, it is affordable and easy to find a department/drugstores. I love the size and feel of it. It is travel friendly. I like the print options as well!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I LOVE THESE TWEEZERS! They apply my lashes perfectly. Plucking perfection! Cute, nice shape, great quality, long lasting design. Not too expensive. A must have!
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
Favorite tweezers !!! Love love love these! They grab all the small hairs, the ones that usually put up a struggle. They aren't too expensive. Definitely worth it!