BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Julia S.
Aston, PA
This tweeter is extremely effective and grabs even the tiniest of eyebrow hairs. Personally, my brows grow really fast and recently I have not been plucking them as much. However, when I find a hair out of place, these tweezers do a great job at getting to the root of the hair, which decreases the possibility of getting an in-grown hair.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman 2014 Fashion Color Purple Brilliance Slant Tweezer
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I really enjoy these tweezers. Tweezers are not only just to make your eyebrows look on point but they can become useful I apply my false eyelashes with these and I love how they actually grab your eyebrows hairs and you don't have to be struggling on getting little hair so really do enjoy these and really recommend them
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Literally the best tweezers I’ve ever purchased. I bought this at Sephora, and I will say for a tweezer it’s a bit on the pricy side, I believe it retailer for $20 ish. But they work great and I won’t have to replace it for a while I know that. They are super sharp and really get all the Tiny hairs on my eyebrows.
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
Big fan of this guy! The slant is really helpful for getting those stray eyebrows. Most tweezers I have used didn't have a good grip on the hair and would constantly slip. I haven't had any problems with this one and I've had it for well over a year.
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
The only tweezers that will get the fine hair on my face. I have curly coarse hair. This is my first tweezerman tweezer. Very satisfied. I would definitely buy it again
Kelly G.
Connellsville, PA
These tweezers are the bomb!! I am an esthetician and I do a lot of eye brow waxing. I love how they are slanted and makes it easier to grab those little stray hairs. I will definitely recommend these to my clients for home maintenance
Emilee H.
I love these tweezers, they are small and super cute. They are sharp and work really well. I habe had the same tweezerman for several years now and I haven't had any issues. I definitely recommend them. I believe I bought it at Ulta.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all hope you’re doing today ! I love this tweezers the affordable not expensive does what it should do I m a repeat user I got mine from Walgreens I recommend it I would buy it agin ! Hope this helps u guys ty !
Alexis H.
Templeton, PA
Very sturdy tweezers, great price point, cute packaging, who doesnt love purple! Some people don’t see the point in spending a lot of money on tweezers however, these are great quality and will last you forever.