BY TWEEZERMAN

Features finelytapered perfectlyaligned handfiled points Provides precise tweezing of stubble ingrowns babyfine brow facial hair Made of stainless steel for long lasting durability easy cleaning Clean replace protective cap on tweezer tips after use. Product Line: Tweezerman Accessories Professional Point Tweezer. Product Size: see more...

Tweezerman 14444530009 Professional Point Tweezer
  • "Love these tweezers. My go to tweezer for when I lose mine. Pain free and slant makes it easy for you to grab and hold onto those tiny hairs that need plucking." in 5 reviews
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I found this tweezer to be the best one out of al of them I tried. Easy to use and I use it all of the time to get those stubborn hairs. Very sturdy and the point is strong. Defitnely satisfied with this tweezer.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
tweezerman really does make the best tweezers. some other tweezers are bad quality and don’t have a good grip but these ones are to die for. they are so so good and affordable.
Cheri N.
These work pretty well and do the job, however not my favorite after having a pair of Anastasia Beverly Hills tweezers previous to these. I just really needed Some tweezers! The point makes it a little harder to grasp tiny hairs. Would opt for a slanted one next time.
M B.
Southern Pnes, NC
What are these even for? I bought them to get at small hairs close to my eyebrows and hard to grasp stubby hairs. Nope. It couldn’t grasp either. If you want to pluck a normal nose hair these are great. If you’d want to pluck anything else they’re garbage.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
Amazing product. They get the smallest of hairs. They are super easy to use. And they are extremely good quality for the price. I have had the same set for years and they are still good as new. I will certainly buy them again if I ever need to.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a makeup artist and eyebrow artist and there are no other tweezers I will ever use. There is not a hair that I'm not been able to grab with tweezerman tweezers and they are so precise they were fantastic applying eyelashes to clients as well
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Tweezers aren't overly exciting but they are necessary. I picked these up at target and they get the job done. They work great for plucking eyebrows or picking out ingrown hairs. I prefer pointed tweezers over slanted ones personally😊
Kelley W.
Fairview Park, OH
These are the bees knees. I’m a professional nail artist and I️ keep these with me at all times, and recommend to all my clients that they do the same. So stinking easy to use and they give you the cutest case to keep them safe.
Callie S.
GA
BAM EFFORTLESSLY BEAUTIFUL BROWS. How? Tweezerman tweezers. They get rid of all of my unwanted hairs and my unibrow. I use it every week when I need a touch up. It’s a little pricey, but I’d buy it again!
She S.
I use tweezers for my brows it works perfect gets all the little annoying hairs it for all type of skin and hair it works great easy use and apply too your skin satisfied gets the job done it’s. Wet well