BY TWEEZERMAN #53 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A famous & finest tweezer for grabbing hair-Perfectly aligned hand filed stainless steel tips-Guarantees perfect tweezing effect in one stroke Handle available with different colors for personal preference- Care: Do not drop tweezers. This may damage the tip & throw tweezers out of alignment Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Slant TweezerProduct Size: see more...

Tweezerman 14228330009 Slant Tweezer Fashion Color Geranium
  • "I have always had a problem with tweezers but these are the best I've used so far. I really like the slant tip." in 40 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman 14228330009 Slant Tweezer Fashion Color Geranium
annie h.
Henderson, NV
You can never go wrong with Tweezerman! I've had my mini tweezers for such a long time, the pink color plastic coating is coming off, but the tips are still as sharp as ever! I really only use them for my eyebrows and I love it so much!
Mollie S.
Such an awesome product. Let's start off with saying it's my favorite color, pink. Tweezerman has a multitude of products in different colors. A bit on the expensive side, but totally worth it. The tweezers are slanted, so that makes them come to a point in the front, which makes it easier to get those hard to reach hairs! These tweezers last so long and stay sharp. They work well with both lefties and righties!! I would highly recommend to everyone!!
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I use these tweezers regularly for my eye brows and they are great. They grab the hairs really well so they are easy to use. And they come in a lot of fun colors. I've gotten some cheaper tweezers and they for some reason start to not align well after a while so you can only grab hair use on section of the tweezers or you miss and it's a pain. It's worth investing in a good pair of tweezers and I've never had a problem with these.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This tweezer is probably one of my favorites! I picked this up at m local Marshalls and have been in live with it for about a couple months now! I like it for two reasons: 1. I love the color & 2. the ends are so sharp and precise it easily is able to grab all of my hairs! I absolutely hate when tweezers get dull and you trying to get the same hair for like 2 minutes! Not happening with tweezeman!
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
Tweezerman Tweezers are top of the line. To be honest, not many other brands are on par with the quality and popularity of Tweezerman products. I bought two different types at Sephora and both performed well. Cons: Extremely expensive for tweezers. Pros: Tweezerman offers free sharpening if you mail in your dull tweezers.
Emalee C.
Sedro-Woolley
10/10 for sure, great for plucking the brows and grabs on to hairs very very well. I purchased mine at Ulta and haven’t used other tweezers since, I’ve even started to cut back on getting my eyebrows threaded.
Dee S.
plant city, FL
When you need a nice set of tweezers, Tweezerman is the way to go. perfect slant, nice and sharp, great for brows and facial hair! I have this color and also the gold limited edition pair. Ive tried others and these are truly the best. A bit higher price point compared to others but so worth it.
Paris V.
Gresham
Can you go wrong with a tweezerman? I don't think its possible but I LOVE the fun, fashionable colors of tweezers they produced. I use this on my eyebrows almost every week. I will never buy a cheap tweezer again. The slant is perfect for getting those hard-to-reach hairs.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
I love these tweezers. They are sharp and the slant helps you get those hard to reach hairs. They pull out from the root instead of cutting them off. They are very easy to use and very effective. They are at a great cost for their performance. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
How much are these?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
How good are these?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Where can I buy them ? How well do they work ?
Lauren L.
Has anyone had their tweezers sharpened?