Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Anukriti J.
Dubai, Dubai
It's neat, stainless, sharp and smooth
Perfect for all sorts of nails .
I have really sensitive skin and I wasn't really sure about trying out new clippers, but this one's just great.
Lisa C.
Westfield, NJ
Easy to use! Affordable! Great for an excellent at home manicure! Very precise edge. Highly recommend to anyone who likes to do their own nails or toes at home. Available at most drugstores!
Azaria G.
Northridge , CA
I absolutely love Tweezerman products! They are always high quality products and this is just one of their many. This cuticle cutter is great for cuticles and hangnails too! Has me keeping my hands looking good all of the time.
Melissa L.
Alness, Ross Shire
Love these very sharp doesn’t go blunt quickly really like these would buy again! Purchase these when I was on holiday in Vegas and I’m so glad I did
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Rockwood, MI
These get the job done. The trimmers are very sharp and get into the smallest of places. I have bought these a few times.
Maria C.
edmonton
Cant gk on without this one as I often remove the dried skin on the side of my bednails and helps on shaping my nails too
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
I love these clippers for getting my cuticles on the side on the nail. They are very handy and easy to use.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.

these are expensive and work well, can’t live without my cuticle nippers
Larissa Z.
Murrysville, PA
These cuticle clippers get the job done. I've been using them for about a year and they are still sharp. They are sturdy, however, the handles are smooth and could use a little more grip for precision. Overall, I'm very happy with these.
Kaitlin R.
I have used these before to trim my cuticles before doing my nails and they work great!! These are much better then the cheaper plastic ones and they are super easy to use. I would recommend these
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?