Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I just love this product so much! It’s probably one of my favorites out there and I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Especially if they’re looking to get a fun little gift for somebody! Definitely use this if you’re not sure or not yet.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Can’t go wrong with this brand, they stay sharp and do the job! I have used other brands, yet I keep coming back to tweezerman! It does take some practice but they’re easy to use! I would recommend for anyone, especially beginners.
Monday S.
Chicago
These are super sharp, precise, and get the job done! Generally I find this brand to have the best nail and brow tools out there - they last forever, and are of exceptional quality.
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
I own many tools from Tweezerman, but I absolutely love the Tweezerman Cuticle Clippers. They are sterile, easy to use and cut very easily and nice. I love the way they are designed and fit in my hand. Great clippers!
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
If you are looking for an inexpensive cuticle clipper this is the one for you. Very reliable and gets the job done. I highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have the time to go to the nail salon every to weeks to clean up their manicure. Why not just do it from your own home? Am I right?
Brittany M.
Love this product! Will continue to use again and again. Perfect grip placement so it won’t fall out of your hand! Easy to travel with in my makeup bag. Used to get my nails done so I never had to worry about having my own, but since I started doing my own nails, I’m so thankful to have this item!
Kimberly G.
I use this when I push back my cuticles and trim them. It does the job and be careful it can hurt ya if you get skin. I always use this and it’s not expensive if you buy the whole kit. By itself it is more pricy.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am giving this a three star only because I am not the best curlicue clipepr person. However it does a good job with that I am able to do on my own. It’s easy to use and the grip on this product is comfortable to control and not to make your fingers bleed. For a beginner I would recommend this
Juliette E.
As someone who is very particular about the way my hands look, I used to constantly search for methods of getting rid of hangnails and excess cuticle skin. These cutters are amazing for doing just that! As long as you use them correctly, the process is painless and easy!
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Quick growing cuticles require some serious cuticle nippers & I am in love with these. Tweezerman products in general are of the highest quality & these nippers are no exception.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?