Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Lisa C.
Westfield, NJ
Easy to use! Affordable! Great for an excellent at home manicure! Very precise edge. Highly recommend to anyone who likes to do their own nails or toes at home. Available at most drugstores!
Alli D.
Owensville
Meets my expectations as to removing what I need gone. This brand is better because alternatives do not clip as well. I purchased mine at Walmart and now have two pairs of these. I would buy again because they work great.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg , MS
I love it! I have had this thing for years and years and helps get hangnails off. I got it at Walmart and it was cheap. Easy to use. Makes my nails look nice and clean. I would repurchase this product if I needed to.
Viviana H.
Little ferry
Good cuticle cutters. As long as you know what you should be trimming off. Nice and sharp making it easier. Must be carefully done or you will end up with some terrible cuticle!
Kasie H.
White House, TN
Works great! Stays sharp gets all those unwanted cuticles. It’s a little hard to fully grip but works great. Compared to the off brands this is definitely a go to. I would most like recommend to others
Cheemi S.
I hate that my cuticles always grow and it bothers me because I find it looks ugly so every week I cut my cuticles with this tweezerman cutter and it is help easy and fast to use.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
The only cuticle clipper I will use. Super sharp compared to other brands I’ve used. I love the slant tip and the hand grips make them really easy to use with precision.
Komila N.
Oak Harbor, WA
Definitely my favorite cuticle cutters, super precise! I bought it online, and the shipping didn’t take long, this is my second one since I lost my last cutters.
Melissa L.
Evans Mills, NY
Everything you need in a cuticle cutter. I love that it's so sharp, it can be multipurpose. And tweezerman has a great warranty in case your products ever dull (which they won't!!)
Christine N.
I'm not a pro when it comes to doing nails but I've figured out how to get the job done. I would say these are a little pricey but this is a great brand and worth the month. I have other products of this brand and highly recommend.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?