Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Whitney B.
Livonia, MI
Sharp, and easy to use. I like giving myself home manicures so this is a nice easy thing to use. Don't like ones that are too big and awkward to grip. Especially when you're doing the hand you are dominant with.
Kiana G.
Carolina Bch, NC
I use these for basically everything. Trim cuticles, nails, hang nails, even neaten up polish. These were purchased at Walmart for just a few dollars. I owned one other pair that were a cheaper brand & NEVER AGAIN.
Shannon P.
If you are looking for a product that allows you to get a professional looking manicure at home, then look no further. While it may take a couple of times to perfect using this tool, it is so worth it! I would definitely buy this product again as my nails look better than ever.
Angela C.
The one and only brand I use. Only because it is very easy to use and when I went to nail school this was the brand recommended for us to buy. I guess I never really try other brands so it's hard to compare however I really like this brand.
Frances F.
Elizabethton, TN
One of my favorite products. The best thing about them is the fact that you can send them off to be sharpened, or if they cannot be fixed they will replace them with a 50% off coupon from their products and I love them so much for this.
Larissa R.
I have always been pleased with every tweezerman product I have ever owned. They have lovely products that are always high quality. I think that I would prefer to spend the money on tweezerman vs any other brand.
Rebecca W.
San Jose, CA
I️ use these whenever I️ do my nails. My cuticles grow so quickly, so I️ always need to trim them a lot. These are relatively sharp and make my nails clean looking. These are easy to find in the store.
Jenna S.
Westlake, OH
These cuticle clippers are super sharp when you first buy them and are worth the price. After a while, I found that my clippers became dull, though still easy to use. I would definitely buy them again.
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
I life these, I feel like you have to be extremely careful, as they are sharp. I use them to get rid of the excess cuticle and the dry skin around my nail beds. I actually just used them tonight!
Sharron G.
Navarre, FL
Great cuticle nippers.Strong enough to nip off some of your nail  if needed to do so.Fit well in my hand .Not too resistant on squeezing the handles down.If you are not use to using these kind of nippers it can be awkward at first.But gives a quality professional trim.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?