Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?1 Answers
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
These are by far the best nail clippers out there! I have used tweezerman my entire life and do not plan on stopping. Other brands do not work as well for the price. I would highly recommend this product!
Caroline M.
works really well. i use it to clip hangnails and it is easy to use. would recommend to a friend. it is a good value and worth the price. i bought it at a cvs but i'm sure it's at other drug stores. love this product
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love these. I use them as cuticle clippers, but also as nail clippers. Super easy to use. Works for me way better than normal nail clippers. I’ve used these for the past 10 years and they are still going strong!
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
These are great and pretty strong especially for my husbands super thick finger nails. I use them to cut my nails, cuticles and the little skins that like to stick up around my finger.
Crystal B.
North Adams
I have used a pair of these but don't know if I would buy them for myself bc the tweezerman brand is so expensive. They work great and are def top of the line at Wal-Mart and surrounding drug stores.
Melissa T.
Madison , MS
Fairly easy to use, but mine have a tendency to lock up. This also could be that they may be bent from being thrown around in a bag by a toddler. I love how sharp they consistently stay, and how clean they cut.
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to use. Sometimes the blades are to big and hard to see but these are just right. I can see and not cut myself. Lol it’s not cute to walk around with cut up fingers everywhere
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
Great, just do not drop them! Once you drop them, the tips get all bent up! And bam, they are useless. But they are super easy to use and are super sharp right out of the package.
Ashleigh T.
Pretty good but it seems like they’re getting a little old. It’s probably because I ran them under water to get the gook off, but that’s okay...it’s still a great brand overall :)
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
I've tried several critical cuters. I must say these are the best that I've had so far. really nice clean-cut. They easy to clean and stay Sharp. they fold up is easy to travel.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?