Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Alexandra L.
St-hyacinthe, QC
J'aime beaucoup ce produit! Il est facile d'entretien lorsqu'on a terminé son utilisation. J'achète habituellement cette marque au winners. Les lames sont très précises et coupe très bien les cuticules.
Katrina S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I've had my cuticle clippers for years now and they have never dulled. I bought them at Walmart years ago and they were worth every penny. I use them often and have never had any issue with how they work.
Hanna Y.
High quality and totally worth the money! They are easy to use and keeps my nails looking beautiful. One caveat is that the are extremely sharp so be careful with them if you just started using cuticle clippers.
Manola D.
These are really basic but effective cuticle nipper. Its very gentle on the skin and I haven't hurt myself which happens very often with this type of clippers.
Lindsay B.
Etobicoke, Ontario
These are my go to cuticle nippers. They always seem to stay sharp and they cut off only what you want them to, not the extra skin around your nail bed..
marah m.
It's very good and I have everything I need and it makes me look always distinguished ... I love it and I always like its products .. I love it so much❤😍
Melissa L.
Alness, Ross Shire
Love these very sharp doesn’t go blunt quickly really like these would buy again! Purchase these when I was on holiday in Vegas and I’m so glad I did
V. L.
Jersey City, NJ
Sharp and precise.. excellent quality and has lasted so long! I purchased this from a drug store and it’s totally changed my manicure routine
Zoe B.
Coquitlam , BC
Nothing wrong with them but nothing special they get the job done. They are pretty sharpe and good at getting close to the cuticle
Kelsey G.
I get to use these on myself At the salon I work for and trust me even tho it's a salon these aren't the priciest ones very good
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?