Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Anukriti J.
Dubai, Dubai
It's neat, stainless, sharp and smooth
Perfect for all sorts of nails .
I have really sensitive skin and I wasn't really sure about trying out new clippers, but this one's just great.
Besa A.
Brisbane
Amazing product which is very useful for toes and fingers. I use this to prevent ingrown toenails which hurt like hell. This was my first time using it and I love it. There isn’t really any cons except for the fact that lots of skin or nail gets stuck in between the clippers but other than that very good. I would definitely recommend to others and buy again.
dina R.
Salford, Salford
This is a great cuticle nipper! I like the 1/4 jaw as it allows for great precision. My previous ones seem blunt in comparison. I would be careful though because they are sharp and you can cut the skin. Also be careful not to drop them as that can help blunt them. I use this on all my clients and have never had any problems.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
Really useful and really well made. It is a bit pricey but I there away all the crappy ones I had because of this little guy. It's been sharp this whole time and I've had mine for at least a year or two. Don't bother buying they others. You won't be happy!
Ugne S.
peterborough
I love cuticle clippers because it’s so satisfying to make my nails nice. It’s an easy item to use and it’s the same as any other cuticle clippers really. It’s my first time using this cuticle clipper.
Jade L.
Love these simply because they last a lot longer than your typical nippers I'd say the price is quite good as it is a brand and they will last it takes them a lot longer to blunt IF your looking after them properly so no dropping them! Very easy to use.
Amanda T.
Burlington
This clipper for your nails works amazing it’s easy to use it helps give you that perfect mani at home when you can’t make it to the nail salon. I am a repeat user I find them to be affordable and I would absolutely buy these again
👀 r.
boumedffa . ain deflla
Hello. i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you. i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos& my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet& on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards i have 21k follow.(21000)
... My gmail. : rawanedark70@gmail.com
And my instagram : sinyourita.rita0
I hope to accept my order .... I will give you 100 customers at least❤
Caira-Jayne P.
These are fab! They do the job nicely and cut sharp. I find some cutters can pull your cuticle before cutting but these don't do that, they cut neatly and nicely. I use them every time I do my nails to prep for my mani
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?