Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Joanna L.
Best tweezers for your nails and cuticles. I’ve been using for years. Affordable price
Lauren J.
Pinson, AL
These are great for the price. You get a good bit of use from these. I would buy again.
Tania A.
Cheektowaga, NY
These do the job! Not much to say about them. Great for doing what they were made for.
Nora F.
Perfect for maintenance between manicures. Prevents hangnails. Very precise and gentle.
Yesenia N.
Anaheim, CA
I love these clippers. They last a long time. Great quality of product for the price.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Tweezerman once again always delivers. They never seem to dull or break like others
Anukriti J.
Dubai, Dubai
It's neat, stainless, sharp and smooth
Perfect for all sorts of nails .
I have really sensitive skin and I wasn't really sure about trying out new clippers, but this one's just great.
dina R.
Salford, Salford
This is a great cuticle nipper! I like the 1/4 jaw as it allows for great precision. My previous ones seem blunt in comparison. I would be careful though because they are sharp and you can cut the skin. Also be careful not to drop them as that can help blunt them. I use this on all my clients and have never had any problems.
Besa A.
Brisbane
Amazing product which is very useful for toes and fingers. I use this to prevent ingrown toenails which hurt like hell. This was my first time using it and I love it. There isn’t really any cons except for the fact that lots of skin or nail gets stuck in between the clippers but other than that very good. I would definitely recommend to others and buy again.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?