Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Briana V.
Great tool for removing cuticles. I use this at home when I do my own mani/pedis. Would recommend
Venus M.
Great product it does the job. It's stainless steel so it doesn't get rested. It's not too sharp
Libby M.
Must have for in between manicures! I love mine. Super easy to use and great price. I love it.
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
I use these on my husband toes and their pretty easy to use for clipping toe nails or cuticles.
Jeannette M.
sunrise
Clean cuts doesn't tug or pull. I like the way it leaves my cuticles after being soaked or dry
jessica l.
Provo, UT
an essential for an "at home" manicure. sharp, precise, & very small! perfect, I recommend it!
Daisy V.
I love the curve in the product and the way the curve feels in my hand. It's very easy to use !
Shauna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Have had mine for a long time - they hold up and stay sharp! Works great for home maintenance
Luisa H.
Love it this it cleans cuticle without hurting your skin and your feet look so nice afterward
Chloe C.
The only ones I use. Not sure how they compare, but they're easy to use and get the job done!
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?