Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Lexi K.
Munster, IN
my go to cuticle trimmer! stays sharp and i get a nice clean trim each time! plus they offer lifetime sharpening!
Jane S.
Oakland, CA
This product will last and last and last. I've own this cuticle clipper for 5+ years and it works wonderfully.
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Love these & a go to for my at home manicures. Would recommend. Perfect for a hang nail also. Good price point
Melissa R.
The best clippers. I've had my current ones for YEARS. I can grip them easily and use them with minimal effort
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE.. Totally obsessed with all of the products I have used. I will definitely repurchase, thank you
Jen S.
Porter Ranch, CA
I keep these at home, at work, in my purse. Nice and sharp. Reasonable price and available at Target stores.
Jada S.
Forney
These work great. They cut perfectly and they are easy to clean. They do not rust and they are easy to store.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to for everything with pedicures and manicures! I always have hang nails and this product works great.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've used these before as well, they work good too!! Affordable price and you can find these almost anywhere!
adriana g.
Houston
It’s soo easy to use I clip my cuticles quick. Very sharp it cuts right thru there’s no pulling like others.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?