Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Cuticle Clippers

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?1 Answers
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
The Tweezerman Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nippers are very easy to use. They clip clean and crisp. You can easily use on your toes or nail cuticles. They are easy to hold without feeling like you can't keep a grip of them.  I would recommend
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
These are by far the best cuticle clippers ive ever used, I’ve had the same pair for over two years now and they still cut like I just opened the package. They haven’t collected any rust, which is a must when dealing with health and beauty products.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
I get really bad dry cuticles so I constantly have to cut them. I trust only the tweezer man brand for cuticle cutters. They last long and are super easy to handle. I usually use them about once every two weeks to keep my cuticles under control.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use these in my Pro kit and they are amazing. They stay sharp are comfortable in your hand and super easy to clean. Tweezerman quality is always 100%. The price point is awesome and readily available at most department store and makeup retailers.
Larissa Z.
Murrysville, PA
These cuticle clippers get the job done. I've been using them for about a year and they are still sharp. They are sturdy, however, the handles are smooth and could use a little more grip for precision. Overall, I'm very happy with these.
Afton F.
Tweezerman is my favorite brand. I use them all the time for tweezers and for my nails. These clippers are sturdy and a great quality. They’re sharp so they clip your cuticles the first time with no mess. I definitely recommend them to everyone.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
It’s a great set of cuticle clippers. Anything by tweezer man I feel woke better. They are on the pricy side when it come to nail products but they work, and in my mind that’s what matters. If it works I will invest money to get it!
Jordyn V.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have used these, as long as I can remember. They work great for clipping acrylic nails, cuticles, and even hang nails! Super sturdy, and have a nice finish, that doesn't wear or chip! I would highly recommend these, to anyone doing their nails at home!
Chelsea S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these things and never travel without them. I use them about twice a week on my super dry cuticles and I love it. It’s so satisfying to get rid of gross desd skin around my nails but gentle enough that I don’t hurt myself!
Azaria G.
Northridge , CA
I absolutely love Tweezerman products! They are always high quality products and this is just one of their many. This cuticle cutter is great for cuticles and hangnails too! Has me keeping my hands looking good all of the time.
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?