Tweezerman 12678230009 Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper - 1-4 Jaw - - uploaded by Anukriti J.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Boasts ultra-sharp hand-finished tips & smooth double spring action Provides exceptional precision & performance Withstands repeated sterilization without rusting or corroding Made of stainless steel With a lap joint To use: Clean thoroughly after use, Keep nipper joints clean & freshly oiled to prevent formation of rust from oxidation, If rust appears, clean joint, add more oil & wipe off excess, Product Line: Tweezerman - Accessories - Professional Cobalt Stainless Cuticle Nipper, Product Size: - see more...

• Does an one know if this works for hang nails?2 Answers
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
You get what you pay for with Tweezerman! Very high quality clippers. They're sharp and cut nicely, with no skin pulling.
Lindsey B.
Norman, OK
these babies are so sharp and get all my exes cuticles off! i also use them as clippers! two in one product! recommend!!!
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
My husband and I love this. Good way to clean up the cuticles, and any hangnails you might have. I keep mine in my purse.
Aysha T.
Battle Creek, MI
It had a nice and smooth cut with a sharp tip the handle to it was really durable had a sharp blade the had a clean cutt
Shawna C.
Pearland, TX
Absolutely amazing value. I still have the first pair I bought in cosmetology school in 2009 & they still work perfectly
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
These are good nippers. Pretty strong. Stronger than others i tryed. I like buying the tweezers to they have a good grip.
Meagan B.
These things are literally lifesavers! I always find myself using them when I'm bothered by hang nails. Great product ☺
Raquel G.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Super sharp and grabs what ever I put in its path. Always makes my manicures look even cleaner when I use this product.
Nicole H.
Bonney Lake, WA
Sharp from the start work great to cut your curticles. Mostly for adult usage due to how Sharp they are. Easy to work.
Sarah L.
Fall River, MA
I love these I rebuy them about once a year when it starts getting dull but I use then every week .. For everything lol
alma l.
Does an one know if this works for hang nails?